Leverage!

• इन्हें समर्पित: TasiaCaca

"Excuse me, but I thought I heard my name in that list. I'm a manager not a talent." Saya walked over and removed the fangirl's glasses. All eyes turned to him as he looked back at them all.

"But you look very good for only being a manager." Saya said with a smile. They all stared at his now uncovered eyes.

"Wow, it's amazing how much taking the glasses off does!" Chiori admonished as she without reverence checked out Yashiro in a new light.

"Yes but its also amazing how little I can see without them Chiori-chan. So if you don't mind Saya-san I would like my glasses back please." he said with a calm but firm voice even as his cheeks flushed a little.

"I will be requiring you to wear contacts for the shoots Yashiro-san, so please make sure you get some ready." Yashiro stared at her.

"As I have just said Saya-san, I am a manager not a talent. If you wish for a model I can name quite a few that have worked with Ren on previous projects but I must pass on the invitation for myself to model." Saya looked at him with twinkling eyes.

"Then maybe I should mention about Tues.." she never got further as Yashiro jumped up and covered her mouth with his hand.

"I would be delighted to model for you Saya-san. When should I get the contacts by?" It was Kanae that started it, she snorted then burst out laughing at the sight of Yashiro all flustered by the young lady before him. Soon the rest followed suit, first giggling then laughing as the embarrassed man took his seat. Smiling, Saya bowed as if she had just performed the most wonderful trick.

"Now what say the rest of you? I believe this is a good opportunity for you all otherwise I would not have suggested it. Kanae I know you have just returned from Paris as a catwalk model but I don't believe yours is an exclusive contract." Kanae shook her head to confirm Saya's thoughts.

"Chiori this will be your first time modelling. Do you have any concerns?" she looked at the young girl who seemed to be fidgeting a little in her puffy armchair.

"Erm well I don't think I will be able to participate." she answered with a very sad expression on her face as she looked down, not meeting anyone's eyes. It was Saya that got in there first with her question as Lory just sighed. She had beaten him to the punch.

"Why ever not? You're a very attractive young woman with a wonderful figure. Why would you not be able to model?" Kyoko thought she knew the reason, but as small tears curved gracefully down Chiori's face she was more sure of her suspicions.

"Chiori-chan" she whispered gently as Kanae, sitting next to her reached out to place her hand over hers.

"What are the tears for, my dear?" Saya asked questioningly as she approached the upset girl slowly. Kyoko wondered whether she should answer for her beloved friend, but Chiori stood slowly. Unzipping her pink jumpsuit, she slowly pushed it off her arms and shoulders before turning away from her audience and taking off her T-shirt.

The scarring was from the back of her neck all the way down to just below her shoulder blades, even though it wasn't ugly to look at it was noticeable due to the different colours of the skin ranging from her pale milky skin to a pink tinged shade.

"May I?" Saya asked as she stood behind Chiori who nodded. Slowly she raised her hand and slowly worked her way down the scarred tissue in a few places she could feel lumps in the skin she was very gentle but at some points the girl flinched slightly.

"Does it still hurt?" She enquired as she removed her hand and Chiori replaced her T-shirt before turning back to them all. Her tears were falling faster now as she shook her head. Lory handed her some tissues from a box he withdrew from a draw in his desk.

Kyoko's Fear: My co-star is scary. (A Skip Beat! Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें