The shoot: Part 1

"Then my dear you have Love right there, you cannot have Love without remorse, and love comes from joy and trust. Even if the emotion is hidden away its still there Kyoko-chan, nothing or no one can take the emotion away from you. Sometimes it just gets buried deep inside below the opposing emotions disgust and sadness, but it never truly leaves us." Saya placed a friendly hand on Kyoko's shoulder as a loud voice called her from near the shot area

"Oh well duty calls, I will shout you when we are ready for you" Kyoko nodded as she watched the young woman walk away she really did like Saya, Kuma sighed contentedly as she stroked his head.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Laying his head down between his paws he watched on as the odd pack worked through the motions of bonding, fighting, happiness, sadness though there feelings were always the same level calm. He sighed he enjoyed being with them and whatever he alpha said he obeyed without question, he alpha had given him a restless night his emotional turmoil had been so great, he himself was worried of a pack war even if he couldn't see which pack was the threat.

He is always calm with she alpha, but she alpha not there he alpha panic does he think she alpha chose new alpha?

He could sense the unrest in his pack as the she alpha sat next to him, she too was full of emotions roiling now away from the larger pack as she watch the he alpha, with one of the omega/alpha's the one that had the same inner scent of his he alpha.

She alpha is scared he alpha chose new she alpha too?

Kuma couldn't quite understand the weight between his alpha's it was like a wall they built up between themselves, but for what purpose did they push each other away when it was clear that they both wanted the other? He could not understand this odd pack sense, but when the he alpha started sporting in the water with the omega/alpha the she alpha grasped his fur roughly and Kuma could sense the inner fight reflex burning within his she alpha.

My alpha.

He thought as he leant against his she alpha offering her comfort through his body as she held him tightly

My alpha good alpha, best alpha for he alpha.

Kyoko unconsciously wrapped her arms around the warm body hiding her face in his fur as she fought of the tears she felt.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kyoko couldn't feel calm that day sure they got a lot of the shoots done, she was never really sure how many shoots she appeared in that day they were concentrating on the shots for the more inner emotions Ecstasy, Admiration where the first two they tried to portray everyone watched in awe as says got Yashiro and Kanae into a rather intimate position saying she wanted them in the same position as that morning which made both of the models blush as Yashiro and Kanae manoeuvred into the fallen catch they had performed that morning with one alteration at the precise moment Saya called action Yashiro slowly and sensually kissed Kanae's neck right on her throat where her voice box was closing her eyes and losing herself in that moment as Saya after a whispered argument with the young woman had told her with no uncertain terms this was the shot they were taking.

Kanae and Yashiro both refused to talk about the actions leading to that pose that morning, all both parties would say was Kanae slipped and Yashiro caught her. Thought the colour in both their faces showed how much they both must have enjoyed the experience, the next shot they were looking for was admiration Saya had the girls sitting around a round table as the men sitting on the grass below them looked up at them from below with what they hoped was the right expression.