Death and his dog.

"Lookie lookie boys at this little cutie. Want to come play with us sweet cheeks?" he asked as Kyoko stepped back only to find two more men stepping out of the alleyway behind her. Summoning upon Mio she stared down the men around her.

"Don't you even consider it." her voice was like ice as the men just smiled.

"I like em fiery boss, always so much more fun when we break them." he giggled as the other two men closed in.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Ren was annoyed they had a store on the ground level of his apartment building. Why did the silly girl have to go running off to that store at this time of night? he glanced down at his watch as he and Kuma jogged along the streets, his still wet hair dripping slightly down his back. 10:52pm.

"I'm going to kill her." he growled to Kuma.

"She doesn't seem to understand she is a big deal!" Ren was angry he could feel Kuon rising up inside him as they ran the distance together.

Alpha mad mad mad were alpha where she go ….huh.

Kuma stopped dead and raised his head high as he sniffed the air and listened. Ren turned to him

"Come Kuma, we have to find Kyoko." he called as he looked at the dog, but the dogs reaction made him sure something was wrong. Kuma was gone, his long strong legs pounding the ground, his galloping stride three times the length of even Ren's. There was no way he could keep up but Ren ran too and the twisting feeling in his gut doubled in intensity.

Something's wrong

Alpha territory, pack territory our Alpha

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kuma was fixed he could smell his alpha and he was getting to her as swiftly as he could. Turning the corner he passed the bag of dropped shopping bags and raced down the alleyway and skidded to a halt.

Kyoko was afraid a feeling she was used to lately as one of the men had grabbed her wrists pulling them up taut he backed her against the wall as she tried to kick, spit anything to get his hands off her. But he was too strong, the the two guys were closing in on her one trying to unbutton her jeans as she thrashed around making it difficult. She couldn't scream they had gagged her mouth, but her muffled cries still rang out. A flash of white and grey entered her vision to her right as she strained her eyes to look while still thrashing Kuma stood there hackles raised as he growled low.

Our alpha, alpha scared alpha I help

The growl got one of the guys attention. As he turned and saw the towering dog, his jaw fell open as he tapped the guy holding Kyoko against the wall. The third man's eyes followed the direction the first was pointing as Kuma took a slow heavy step forwards his head lowered his body in full aggressive stance as he looked ready to strike.

The hand holding her loosened slightly Kyoko was fast at taking the advantage as she pulled her hand free, ripping the filthy disgusting gag from her mouth. Her tongue worked faster than her mind could even consider and she heard herself calling a stage command that Kuma would know

"KUMA, SIC!" the growl became louder followed by loud fast aggressive barking as Kuma lunged forwards. None of the men were brave enough to stand against the gigantic dog not when his eyes seemed to glow red with malice as they dropped Kyoko to the floor then turning tail they ran with Kuma in pursuit. If this wasn't an act Kuma could have caught them instantly but his training made him stay at least two paces behind them as he ran after them still barking out his vicious bray into the night. It took Kyoko a few seconds to realise Kuma needed the command to stop as she stood shaking she began to charge after Kuma. Ren who had just entered the alleyway saw the men run, then Kuma chase them and then Kyoko chase Kuma.