Epilogue.

Thanks always to my wonderful Beta reader @rsrdiall

The screaming was tumultuous, as the stars arrived in their finery. It was set to be the biggest blockbuster of the year. 'My dog and me' had surpassed all expectations. Critics were raving about what a truly loving and awe inspiring movie it was. 'Unforgettable', 'astounding chemistry', 'simply stunning' and '5 stars' were but a few of the comments sprouting for the news crews and reporters lining the red carpet that evening.

Kanae gripped Yashiro's arm and smiled brightly at the reporters whispering out of the side of her mouth as she did so,

"Thanks for coming with me this evening. Hiro just wouldn't take no for an answer until I told him I already had a date and who it was, though I'm afraid he may try and take you out for this. You realise that don't you?" Yashiro chuckled as his free hand rested on her hand in his arm.

"Well Kotonami-chan you must realise something yourself." she looked at him quizzically as Yashiro's eyes seemed to darken in a way that made her shiver.

"That little boy could never be a match for me, even with all his fighting prowess. Also you must realise it is beyond my pleasure to be your escort this evening." Kanae's eyes were trapped on his. Slowly, a sexy smile tilted his lips as he leant forwards slightly and whispered in her ear. The feel of his breath across her lobe sent her body into shivers of desire as his husky voice made her lower abdomen clench with need.

"You also have to realise Kanae, now that I have you I'm never letting you go." it was a good thing he had placed his hand around her waist as he said this. Kanae doubted her legs would have held her weight as he slowly guided her between the screaming reporters and fans, into the theatre where the film would be screened that evening. The smile on Yashiro's face could have matched Ren's in that moment as Kanae took her time digesting his words, before she too smiled,

"You're not like your charge I see." she said with a slow deliberate tone, which made his smile turn sexy in Kanae's eyes.

"Oh no my Lady, I know what I want and I'm not afraid to take it." it was lucky he had contained himself, pulling Kanae into a wall niche he kissed her soundly as her legs really did give way. He held her to him as she melted into his arms and sighed into his kiss as she fully responded with the same want and need. Drawing away when he knew he could no longer last without air he smiled at her and quirked his eyebrow.

"So my Lady, do we have a deal." he asked again his voice low and husky as she simply nodded. She no longer trusted herself to talk after that kiss. Wow!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The crowd watched almost silent as the shimmering pearlescent Hummer pulled up at the red carpet. It seemed completely over the top, though the news teams and reporters recognised the vehicle, there was no other man in all of Tokyo who liked to make an entrance like he did. They watched and waited. The unearthly calm that had landed over the crowd made it seem like time stood still. Cameras poised on the door as the valet was opening the door flashed. As suddenly as sound had stopped, it erupted again as not Lory, but Ren stepped from the hummer!

Ren waved to the crowds as he turned and offered his hand back into the was what the reporters and crowds had been waiting for. It had been said if Ren arrived this evening with his suspected date, it was safe to assume the rumour of the on set romance would be correct. Hundreds of cameras from the press and T.V crews watched and waited silently, all begging the same question as a long furry leg exited the car.

FURRY?!

The surrounding people became louder if that was even possible as screams of "KUMA!" rang out through the crowd. The large dog was groomed to perfection in Ren's hand, his diamond studded lead and collar sparkled and shimmered as Ren smiled at everyone. Petting the dog's head softly, he muttered to the ever calm hound before turning back to the Hummer and offering his hand back into the darkness.

"The shimmering stiletto appeared first on the dainty foot followed by a smooth cream leg that seemed to go on for miles as another joined its partner. The gold dress that fell to mid calf shimmered in the camera flashes as from the car stood Kyoko. The gold dress hugged every curve, showing how slim and well toned her form was. As she stood beside Ren, the crowd screamed more as he refused to relinquish her hand that he held. The press got their story. The crowd got their answer and the shimmering golden eyes sparkled more than the dress. As the newly named 'Golden Girl' took to the red carpet of her début film with her two co-stars, Ren passed her Kuma's lead and the large hound strode out beside her and she tangled her fingers in his silky coat, seeking the support of the man she loved and her best friend who she had once thought of as scary.

Kuma looked up at his alphas, a big doggy grin on his face. Their happy, excited emotions washing over him as his new tag jingled on his neck. His ears captured the sound. He couldn't understand why his she alpha had cried when she had opened the box containing the new collar his he alpha had given him. He simply got the feeling as she hugged him as she knelt before him.

He was home.