Make-up and Nightmares.

"Did you hear about the attack?" Kanae asked not looking away from the view before her.

"Yes I did, how is she coping?" Saya asked honestly worried for the young girl.

"Even though I hate to say it, she needs him, more than she even needs me right now. She has started to realise her own feelings but that doesn't mean she won't deny them with all her might." Saya nodded in approval as she bowed to the girls knowledge of her best friend.

"So what do you suggest?" she asked as Kanae finally turned to her.

"I'm still working on it." Saya smiled at the light in the girls eyes

"This afternoon lets just continue as we discussed and see where it leads us. I will have a better idea of where we stand then." Saya nodded and slipped away into the crowd as Kanae stared out at mount Fuji.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kyoko was returning to the rooms with the rest of the models. The shoot this afternoon would just be test shots and a few interpretation shots before the real shoot started tomorrow. When Nick had arrived that evening, they had been given the entire floor. The rest of the crew and staff had the floor below and a few stayed at other local hotels. How Lory had managed to get two entire hotel floors with such short notice, he never knew but Ren decided it was a good thing. Saya took the first room, next to her was Chiori and then Kyoko and then Kanae. Next door to her was Yashiro, then Ren and later Nick would take the last room on this side. Kyoko smiled shyly at Ren as he past her. Kanae noticed and logged that thought to memory.

Ren watched slyly as Kyoko opened her door with the key card before stepping into her room, yet he was running back along with Yashiro and Kanae as he heard her shriek.

"Kyoko?" Kanae shouted as she was the first to her best friend's door. Being the closest she looked into the room and the disaster area it appeared to have been turned into. There was foundation powder everywhere. All of Kyoko's loved make-up Kanae had bought her and she had replaced religiously was scattered and in some cases broken all over the floor. Kuma lay on the bed looking rather sheepish covered in powders and if Kanae needed a good point about this mess at least Kuma smelt nice.

alpha sad me sorry, me just smell nice me wanted to smell more

Kyoko sat on her knees before the mess, picking up the cracked handheld vanity mirror as the others reached the door.

"Kyoko-san?" Ren asked slowly. He knew what the make-up meant to Kyoko and he also knew how much Kanae's friendship meant to Kyoko. Kanae walked forwards slowly laying a hand on Kyoko's shoulder.

"I'll help you clean up Kyoko." Kyoko just nodded she never turned to look at the people in the doorway, but Ren didn't have to see her face to know she was crying.

"KUMA!" he called sharply as he glared at the dog who lowered his ears and head.

alpha mad alpha mad at me for upsetting alpha

Kuma rose, tail between his legs he made his way slowly over to Ren who stood commanding in the doorway. Taking his collar Ren watched as Kyoko and Kanae started to clear up the mess.

"I will sort out Kuma, Kyoko-san maybe it would be better if he stayed with me for the shoot as I don't think I have anything that will make curiosity get the better of him." Kyoko nodded and he heard her sniff slightly as she collected up the small pots of eye shadow, making sure Kuma was facing the room and Kyoko who he had upset, Ren scolded the dog for the first time.

"Bad dog Kuma! Very bad dog!" Kuma seemed to shrink in size beside Ren, his anger making him aware of his crimes as did Kyoko's depression. Kuma would never again mess with any of Kyoko's precious make-up, he would never again want Ren to be angry at him for making Kyoko cry.