《 ladybug and cat noir 》

"Get out of my way!" a deep voice boomed outside of the cinema in which Marinette was still sitting next to Adrien.

"Could that be another Akumitised victim?" Marinette asked out loud.

"I don't know. It could be." Adrien replied.

Marinette's eyes went wide with adrenaline, "Let's check it out." she said and sprinted off outside and into the foyer.

Alya ran after her, getting her phone out, beginning to record footage for her Ladyblog. "This is going to be so good!" she smiled excitedly, looking down at her phone.

"Whoa!" Marinette said, seeing the Akumatised victim for the first time.

He looked exactly like the ski-masked villain in the movie Marinette was just watching.

"Mylene!" The villain called, "Where are you? Better yet, Max, you weasel, come out of your hiding hole!"

Marinette shivered at the sound and looks of the villain. And then it clicked.

Ivan?

"Ivan's been Akumitised!" Marinette exclaimed towards Alya.

"Whoa. Seriously? Again?" Alya asked, still filming.

After the 'Kim' accident during class one day, Ivan was Akumitised.

Ladybug or Marinette soon found out that Kim made fun of Ivan's crush for Mylene. Ivan's former Akumitised self was known as 'Stone Heart'.

"I am the Ticket Master!" Ivan shouted, "Anyone who stands in my way will be transported away forever!"

Marinette ran behind a pillar. She opened her small white bag and Tikki appeared before her. "Ivan's been Akumatised again Tikki! Is that even possible?"

"Yes. Anybody can be Akumatised more than once." Her sweet voice explained.

Marinette nodded. "Alright. Let's do this!" Marinette exclaimed, "Tikki, spots on!"

Tikki absorbed into Marinette's Miraculous and all at once, Marinette felt the red and black spotted mask form itself over her eyesm She felt the skin-tight, flexible matching red and black suit stick itself to her body.
She grabbed for her magical yo-yo.

Let's go.

***

Adrien saw the ski-masked villain rampaging in the cinema foyer. A bright red light flash from behind one of the pillars caught his attention
and he soon found Ladybug appearing beside it.

She's beautiful. Adrien thought, as his heart started to pick up pace.

He saw the way her red ribbons flowed along with her blue-black hair in the breeze as she threw her yo-yo, wrapping itself around one of the structures which were upholstered on the ceiling and glided through the air, landing in front of the Ticket Master.

"Ivan, you don't have to hurt anyone to get Mylene." she tried to reason with the Akumatised victim.

"Oh, yes I do! Max deserves to get crushed. Now if don't want to end up like he will in a matter of seconds, I suggest you move out of my way!"

Adrien rushed over to the same pillar in which Ladybug appeared from. "Come on, Plagg. I need to transform."

"Aw... I was really enjoying that movie."

"I'll buy it when it's out of the cinemas." Adrien said, "Plagg, claws out!"

Plagg hesitantly went into the Miraculous ring, and Adrien transformed into the one and only Cat Noir!

Cat Noir stepped out from behind the pillar, wearing the skin-tight black suit in which he owns. He grabbed his extendable stick located at his lower back and launched into action, protecting his lady and the people of Paris.

🐞🐞🐞