《 sort of a threat 》

Ladybug and Cat Noir deflected the tickets The Ticket Master so willingly gave out.

"How are we going to get him this time?" Cat Noir asked, "You can't get crushed by a pole, unless you trip over that one." Cat Noir pointed to the wooden stick the Ticket Master detatched from his hooked hand only moments before. "And I don't wanna get tired and experience that white Hell again." Cat added.
"Yeah, well neither do I." Ladybug stated truthfully.
Having no other ideas, she did the mosr suitable thing to do.
"Lucky Charm!" She yelled, throwing her yo-yo into the air.

A rope came back down.

Great, she thought, more bloody ropes.
She looked around and her thinking vision displayed what she needed to do: Cat Noir, the wooden stick, The Ticket Master, the rope.

She grinned wickedly.

When Ladybug gestured the wooden stick to Cat he smiled, grabbed the wooden stick and jumped over The Ticket Master, making the villain turn around and devert his gaze from Ladybug, to Cat. "Hey Ticket Stand. How are you?" Cat Noir grinned, leaning on the wooden stick coolly.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and urged Cat to do his bit of the plan so she can start hers.

Cat smiled at Ladybug, still taking his time, standing up straighter. "I'd really love to chat," He said, "But, you're sort of a threat to us, so..." Cat trailed off and ran towards The Ticket Master.

The villain sent a ticket flying in Cat Noir's direction. The hero dodged it, ducking under The Ticket Master's arm and smacking the stick against the villain's legs, making him fall to the floor, face down. Ladybug grabbed The Ticket Masters hands and tied them together tightly behind his back; so no further damage could be done. The constriction made The Ticket Master drop his weapon and it glided on his back.

Ladybug caught it and ripped it in half. Relief swam over her as she saw a purple-black butterfly flutter out of the ticket. She caught her yo-yo and concealed the evil butterfly inside.

When the yo-yo reopened a beautiful, white, harmless butterfly flew towards the opening in the stone structure.

"What a butterful beautifly." Cat grinned.
Ladybug laughed, rolling her eyes at the same time.

Ladybug grabbed the rope tied around the Ticket Masters hands and threw it up into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!"
Damn it feels good to say those words.

Ladybugs flew around the stone walls, leaving a white space behind them. Soon Ladybug, Cat Noir and The Ticket Master were surrounded by white nothingness.

Oh no. Not again. Cat thought.

The ladybugs then flew around the white space, leaving familiar, bright colours behind them. Blues, pinks, yellows, greens, greys. Soon the heros and ex-villain were surrounded by the streets of Paris. Ladybug breathed in the familiar scent.
Thank god, we're home.

A dark purple cloud consumed The Ticket Master, detransforming the villain into the strong-hearted and sometimes arrogant classmate, Ivan.

"Pound it!" Ladybug held out her fist towards Cat Noir, waiting for their usual achievement "celebration".

Though she didn't expect what happened next.

🐞🐞🐞

Dun dun dun!

Any thoughts on what the unexpected event was? Feel free to comment in the... uh, comments. I'm deeply sorry for the wait. Been on a major writing block, not knowing how Ladybug and Cat Noir should defeat The Ticket Master. Anyhow, it's finally done! Or is it?? *shocked gasp*

Stay tuned guys.