《 second chance 》

Ivan's bag was open beside him. He was trying to find his notebook for the lesson starting. His hands searched through the contents in his bag: a rotten apple, a drink bottle, lunch... He smiled as he found the notebook. He pulled it out and placed it down on his desk with a bang!

The pages fluttered open, and a white and black ticket was amongst them. Ivan stared at the lined notebook. He stared at the mostly white pages being weighed down by the reminder of the supposed affair Mylene and Max had at the movies.

As soon as he heard that Mylene was going to the movies, he immediately bought a ticket to surprise her. But only she didn't get the surprise, he did.

His face was mixed with anger and sadness. A tear slipped from his eye and soaked the paper of the ticket. He picked up the ticket and was about to rip it in half until a purple winged butterfly absorbed into it.

The now familiar deep voice sounded out through Ivan's head. "Ticket Master, you have been given a second chance at your trip to Mylene's heart. Do you still agree to our previous deal?"

Hawk Moth sounded sure and confident.
He has pulled on a few heart strings lately and he knows how to manipulate many teenagers.

"Yes, Hawk Moth." Ivan agreed, and dark purple cloud surrounded him as he became the well-known villain, once again.

🐞🐞🐞