《 the prince of egypt 》

"They're here!" Moses shouted running towards the two superheros.

Ladybug and Cat Noir turn around at the young man with dark hair and a plain white skirt, the similar style to those of Ladybug and Cat Noir. "Ladybug, Cat Noir. By the God, Wadjet. You're real, in flesh and blood." Moses bent to his knees and held the surprised superheros feet. "You can stand." Cat Noir said authoritatively. Ladybug turned to him, a surprised look passing over her face. "The Pharaoh wants to see you. Us Egyptians have only heard of you in the scriptures and legends." He explained.
Ladybug and Cat Noir were silent.
"Are you here to save us? Are you here to help?"
"Save you from what?" Ladybug asked.

There didn't seem to be any screaming or evil laughs or chuckles around the place.
"The Hebrews have been under the control of the Pharaoh, they are getting whipped and beaten if they don't perform their jobs to the soldiers standards."

Cat Noir looked at him confused. If he's an Egyptian, shouldn't he be happy that he's living freely and barely acknowledge the Hebrew slaves?

He thought back to the History class he had on Ancient Egypt. The Egyptians hated the Hebrews and thought that they were given the right punishment by being slaves to the Pharaoh's empire. "Sorry, what was your name, again?" Ladybug asked, having the same thoughts as her partner.
"Moses." He answered, "You may have heard of me. I'm the Prince of Egypt." He smiled shyly, almost frowning.
He doesn't like being the Prince. Ladybug remembered.

"My brother, Ramses, the Pharaoh, he wants to see you." Moses said, gesturing with his hand to follow him out of the temple.
Ladybug grabbed Cat Noir's hand out of fright. Ramses wants to see us. He wants to see us.

Ladybug feared Ramses. For some unknown reason, she had a feeling that he was going to be...bad.

🐞🐞🐞