《 what are you going to do about it? 》

The Hebrews and Egyptian soldiers was aghast. What the hell just happened? They watched Moses run off after he pushed the Egyptian soldier over the edge of the steps. None of them did nothing about it; they didn't run after him, they didn't shout at him. They were still. They were in shocked silence. Only one thing ran through their minds: The Pharoah would be pissed.

***

Ramses smiled evilly, an illuminated purple mask surrounded his eyes.

Come on, Ramses. Your supposed brother has killed one of your precious soldiers. Soldiers like that are hard to find. What are you going to do about it? Hawk Moth smiled in the Pharaoh's mind. "Anza!" He called, and a young woman in white clothing appeared at his side.

He made sure his face was in the shadows and that he could not be seen. "Go get Ladybug and Cat Noir for me."
"Of course, Pharaoh." Anza obliged, bowing her head, and walkin out of the room, towards Ladybug and Cat Noir's bed chambers.

🐞🐞🐞

Okay, so the chapter before 'Illusions' is a filler chapter, just so you know what is going on for Moses. And this chapter was a filler as well, but it leads up to the big... - I'm gonna call it 'event' - that is going to happen. I probaby won't update soon, unless I finish the assignment I've got which is due tomorrow. But yeah, enjoy!