Love Hate Thing

Diamond POV

"RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG ⏰"
I smacked my alarm clock and rolled over in bed, Today was my first day of my senior year at a new school. I dragged myself out of bed , washed my face , brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror

My name is Diamond White and Im Jamaican and Puerto Rican, I moved to Los Angeles during the summer from Tampa, Florida. I really missed all my friends but this was a fresh start.
I walked into my closet and started to look for something to wear.

I picked out my acid washed jeans, my orange half shirt and my Cool Grey 9's. After I hopped in the shower and lathered myself with my bath and body works body wash.
"DIAMOND ARE YOU ALMOST READY ITS 7:25"
"YEAH MOM ILL BE READY IN 5"
I got hurried to dry off, put on my jasmine berry lotion and get dressed. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys then ran down the stairs. "BYE MOM" I waved as I ran out my door then got into my car. I started it up and started on my way to school.

August POV

I walked out of my house and I knew I looked good I had on Black jeans, A red shirt with leather sleeves and my Red & Black 4's. It was the first day of school and already knew what to expect ; Old hoes tryna holla, chilling with the bros and tripping ass teachers. I turnt up my radio and bumped to ASAP Rocky all the way there
"Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga"

Diamonds POV

I walked into the school gaining a few stares, glares and "HEY MAMI" from thirsty niggas. I opened the office door and someone bumped into me, He was fine, Lightskin with curly hair and was dressed fly " EXCUSE YOU" he muttered and kept walking, What the fuck was his problem ? I flipped him off and entered the office, a middle aged lady about 45 gave me my schedule and told me where my first class was, I smiled and thanked her then went to find my locker.

After about 5 try's to open my locker I gave up, I looked around for someone to help me " Need any help?" A cute brownskin boy with a fade, dressed nice and standing 5 inches above me at about 5'9 asked, "yes thank you" I praised , "what's your combination ?" "1,34,23" He opened it with ease. "So what's your name?" He asked "Diamond" "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Aaron" "Nice to meet you Aaron" I closed my locker and blushed staring at him up and down for a second. " Like what you see ?" He asked , I smiled and he looked like he was going to speak but the bell rang, "Hope to see you around soon beautiful" he said a little above a whisper that sent chills down my spine as he walked pass. I shook it off and hurried to my first class.

I came to my first period class stopped and took a deep breathe. I opened the door and was greeted by a man who looked about 40. "Welcome, You must be Miss.White , take a seat right the by Mr.Alsina" he pointed. I walked over to the lab table and say down. "Welcome To Burbank High School" a familiar voice said, I looked over to thank him then realized why he sounded so familiar........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Book ; Should I continue ?
Ig: KingLay_