Disclaimer + Description

** Disclaimer **

Every word and every character present in this book is of my own creation, and stealing it will be wrong. Yep.

Except the One Direction boys. They are not mine. (I wish) I am only using their names and physical appearance, anything else in this story is NOT  in any way affliated with the real One Direction.

I am in no way implying that the real Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are gay. This is just pure fiction, straight from my weird mind.

This book will contain lots of swearing, some abuse and boyxboy material of course.

Not comfortable? Don't read.

Enjoy! :3

*********

Ello! So I just watched the zombie movie Warm Bodies yesterday and I freaking loved it! It's in my top ten list now. :3 If you haven't watched it, GO WATCH!

And of course, me being me, wanted to make a 1D version of it. So, here it is! It will be based on the movie, but the rest will be my own ideas. :)

Hope you like it! Vote! <3 Comment! <3

~bemycupcake xx

~*~

HEARTBEAT (ZARRY ZOMBIE AU)

The apocalypse is coming. Actually it's here. The zombie apocalypse I meant. Not the 2012 one. That was all bogus. The world is still here.

And who am I? A corpse. Dead. Rotten. At least that's what the humans call us. I was a human too a long time ago, but I don't remember anything from my other life. Sad, huh?

My life is really boring. And I mean really boring. I'm not at all popular, I can't even talk to anybody, I just grunt. That's rude, I know. I'm so pale, I should get out more. I shouldn't slouch, maybe then people will respect me.

I just want to talk to somebody. Why can't I talk to anybody?

Oh. Right. It's 'cos I'm dead.

It's the same old same old repetitive life for me. Get up, eat brains, roam around. I can't even sleep!

I want to do more, I want to live again, I want to speak, dream, feel.

I can't actually do that, I know, 'cos I'm dead. But I won't give up trying.

My name is... well I don't really know my name. All I remember is that it started with a 'Z'.

Well, I don't have a name, and this is my story. The story of how I learnt to live again. To have a heartbeat again.

{ With Zombie!Zayn :D }

*all rights go to Isaac Marion for writing this amazing book on which the movie, and now my fanfiction is based*