So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 29)

Authors note:  My Grammar on this sucks slightly... I do appologize.  It's clear my typing isn't up to what it used to be, hence all the mistakes.  I'll go back and edit later. thanks!  Stacy

So Long To Yesterday

By: Stacy Leonhardt Gravely

© All Rights Reserved -2011

29.

The evening stars twinkled around them as Katia basked in the warmth of Blake's arms. The blazing fire dimly lit the area around them warming them against the night chill. This couldn't be a more perfect night, Katia thought to herself.

“Thank you for bringing me back here. You don't know how many times I came back to this place in my mind.” Katia smiled softly to herself as she looked up to the darkened sky.

“Me too. Every time I thought of this place, I was always with you. Most days it was those thoughts of you and me here that kept me sane. Certainly helped pass the time when I was overseas.” Blake chuckled the last bit as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. “You're still the only person I've ever shared this place with.”

“Not even Hailey. This is and always will be 'our' special place.” Blake answered as he turned a bit so he could look in her eyes. His fingers gently brushing against her cheek causing her to look into his eyes. Blake eyed her full pink lips and couldn't restrain himself any longer. Leaning forward he kissed her tenderly, his could feel his heart rate sky rocket as he fed the primal side of him.

Katia stomach fluttered with anticipation as his kisses came out gently and loving at first but quickly morphed to something more hungry and lustful. Never once breaking the trance they were both in, Katia's body moved on it own volition, turning in his arms, Katia now knelt between Blake's legs.

Her arm wrapped around his neck, drawing him closer, holding him flush to her chest, Katia couldn't understand why anyone would give this feeling up. Especially, why had she given it up.

Moving forward, Blake left Katia no choice but to follow his moves and lean back until she was nearly laying down with his warm body hoovering above her. He was a feast for eyes, enough to feed even the most starved of humans.

“Why?” Katia gasped as she looked up into Blake's eyes. He was caught off guard by her questioning.

“Why? Why what, Katia?” His voice was thick and laced with lust as he watcher quizzically.

“Why did I give up? Why did we have to waste all this time apart? That could be my baby, my house, my life.” With her darkest thoughts spilling out before she could even filter herself her eyes began to fill with unshed tears.

“It's the past, baby. We are here now. It can all be yours now, if you want it.” Blake looked at her with such sincerity that Katia eyes again pooled with more tears this time leaking over. “Shh, don't cry, baby.”

“But Faith.”

“What about Faith?” Blake asked.