So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 19 Journal/Internet Conversation)

By: Stacy Leonhardt Gravely

© All Rights Reserved – 2011

19.

Journal / Internet Conversations

RichTrinton: So what's going on baby bro?

Trinton_Horses: Saw Katia today, she was down by Acid Park.

RichTrinton: And?

Trinton_Horses: And what? She left looking she was damn near an emotional breakdown.

RichTrinton: What did you do?

Trinton_Horses: Didn't say anything.

RichTrinton: Say?

Trinton_Horses: I let it slip about Faith.

RichTrinton: Way to go.

Trinton_Horses: Yeah, yeah. Shut up.

RichTrinton: Again, I'm going to ask you. What are you going to do? Are you happy now?

Trinton_Horses: What kind of question is that? I can't just leave Hailey because I'm not happy.

RichTrinton: Sure you can. I told you from the beginning I didn't think you should marry her because you knocked her up. But you let her and her parents pressure you into it. She doesn't like your profession or the house that you pay for. Jesus, Blake! Grow a pair!

Trinton_Horses: I have a pair! But what about Faith?!? Have you thought about that one?

RichTrinton: What about her? You can fight for custody, you'll still see her. Its not like Hailey would move very far, she's a hometown girl and never will be much more than that.

Trinton_Horses: I don't just want to see my kid on the weekends or a free afternoon. I want to wake up to her and see her all the time.

RichTrinton: Then demand full custody since your the soul bread winner.

Trinton_Horses: You make it sound so easy, Rich. It's not.

RichTrinton: I'm not saying it's easy, but it has to be better than living your life unhappily. Faith would be better in two seperate happy households then one unhappy, tense, and angry one. You can't tell me you aren't still pissed at Hailey for trapping you. If you say otherwise I know your lying.

Trinton_Horses: I can't change the past, Faith is here now.

RichTrinton: I think it's time for changes baby bro. And if you need any help with those changes you call me. I'll be on the next flight home.

Trinton_Horses: I just can't say I want a divorce. I need a reason.

RichTrinton: Your not happy, and were never meant to marry her. That alone is reason enough. You and I both know that.

Trinton_Horses: I need to think about it.

RichTrinton: Think away. But don't waste your life in a loveless marriage, everyone will suffer.

Trinton_Horses: Thanks.

RichTrinton: What are big brothers for?

__

KeltKeely: What's up? What's wrong?

KittyKat: Everything, Kee, everything.

KeltKeely: Everything?

KittyKat: This whole thing was a bad idea, just horrible.

KeltKeely: Why?

KittyKat: I come down here to forget Cameron, which I have, only to face Blake, his wife, and now, HIS CHILD!

KeltKeely: Wow.

KittyKat: Wow doesn't cover the half of it. The baby is only 10 months old! And from what Mike let slip, Blake's only been married for a year and half.

KeltKeely: Ah! Married because of the child. Is that what you think it is?

KittyKat: Wouldn't put it past her.

KeltKeely: So now what?

KittyKat: I just want to go home, but I promised Ty I would stay. Plus I had made plans to help out the shelter tomorrow.

KeltKeely: Just keep busy and try to avoid him at all costs. Before you know it you'll be back in NYC and won't have to face him again.

KittyKat: This sucks Keely.

KeltKeely: Yeah, it does. But your strong, Katia, you'll get through this.