13. The Wrong Info

The Wrong Info
[As In every chapter Profanity warning.]
__________
[Shio/Rei's POV]

"W-What's with that power..." Mitsuba said clearly surprised.

"My, my! Being Lieutenant Colonel Guren's favorite, I assumed he'd be pretty strong! But I must say, that was impressive!" Shinoa said clapping, with that easy going and carefree attitude of hers.

"You're amazing, Yuu-kun!" Yoichi praised, excitedly as Shiho laughed.

"Though, you're still weaker than me." He crossed his arms with superiority.

I laughed, but said nothing.

Yuu stole a glance then turned towards Shiho, "Oh yeah? Then show me what you're made of."

"What was that?" Shiho said arching an eyebrow as Yoichi laughed nervously, trying to stop the fight that was brewing.

"Do you know what you're getting into?" Shiho pressed on as I turned away, and sheathed my sword. I'm feeling a little dizzy...

I leaned up against a nearby pole, as Yuu provoked Shiho again, "Try me!"

"Maybe I will...!"

"Guys..." Yoichi said trying to calm them down.

"These guys..." Mitsuba said, her voice clearly sounded tired and disappointed.

"Seems like Lieutenant Colonel Guren's favorite problem children are incapable of cooperating." Shinoa said laughing.

I laughed, weakly. "I'd like to hear otherwise in a situation like this... But... Maybe that's why Guren assigned you as co-leader. And to look after the rookie leader too."

Mitsuba looked at me surprised, and I returned her look with a smile. With a look of determination on her face she turned to the guys, "stop fooling around! There are still 5 enemies!"

I sighed, there were way more than five...

We walked on, and the scenery was a wreck.

Then we walked into a dark room, shielded from sunlight