10. Harajuku + [Info]

Harajuku

[Information important to understand in order for the story to progress smoothly.]

__________

--Some of the information below may not be accurate when it comes to the actual Owari no Seraph plot. This information is merely for my book.

(Got most of my info from owari no seraph's wiki pg)

Normally it'd be included in the story, but there is much to explain so for the first half or less of this chapter will be of bullets and notes that will be essential to understanding everything in the story.

Just information concerning the vampires. Because the human's social classes and laws wont be mentioned much.

Physical appearance

They appear with pointed ears, fangs, and red eyes. Incomplete vampires maintain their original eyes color, until they consume human blood [like Mika]. Vampires can change their appearances however, as Saito ( A resigned 2nd progenitor that may or may not appear in this book), has normal ears, hides his fangs and wears colored contacts to hid his eye color, and how Ira appears as a small child in chapter

-Progenitors

They're nobility, and all progenitors are nobles but not all nobles are progenitors.

Progenitors are extremely powerful and higher ranks (3rd>6th) even more so. But progenitors of the same rank do not necessarily hold the same power. 6th Progenitors and above have the right to attend meetings of the Progenitor Council.
(1st-6th) and Ferid.

The progenitor rank corresponds to the number of progenitors holding that rank. There is one 1st progenitor, two 2nd progenitors, three 3rd progenitors and so on.

The first progenitor's whereabouts are unknown.

The other 5 6th progenitor's identities and whereabouts are also unknown, making Shioku the only known 6th progenitor.

[I will only be naming the progenitors that will be included or might be mentioned in this story.]

Saito- A 2nd progenitor, who later resigns (manga). Whereabouts unknown. May only be mentioned in this book, most likely will not appear.

Krul Tepes(older than 2000years)- A 3rd Progenitor and Vampire Queen of Japan. Belongs to her own faction.

Lest (Lester) Karr- A 3rd Progenitor and Vampire King of Germany. Belongs to his own faction.

Lost Berthes(1,270years)- A 6th Progenitor. Whereabouts unknown. May appear.

Shioku Seijuro (17years)- A 6th Progenitor [the only one that appears frequently and whereabouts are known]. Belongs to her own faction. Vienna is her only attendant/ aide. Ryohei Ichinose is her brother, not bound by blood. If she is severely injured, she will not heal immediately like a regular vampire, only if she has drank or drinks blood will the wound then heal instantly. If not, she will heal like a regular human. Small cuts and injuries that are not life threatening will heal quicker than the normal human without blood. With blood they will heal instantly. Because of this she does her best to avoid any injuries around humans. Also known as Reika Fumiya by the humans.

Reikiko Yiris, or Fumi Seijuro(~800 years. Deceased)- A former 6th Progenitor. Shioku's mother.

Ferid Bathory(~2000years)- A 7th Progenitor.  Saito is his sire, the person who turned him into a vampire. Belongs to his own faction. Associated with Guren Ichinose.