4. Yuu's Arrival

Yuu's Arrival

__________
Key:

'Italics'= Ayato Speaking Directly into Shio/Rei's mind.
'Normal'= Shio/Rei talking back to Ayato.
None of this is spoken aloud.

"Dialogue"=Regular dialogue and spoken aloud for anyone to hear.
__________

Attention! Most of the story will be told by Shioku/Reika's point of view from this point forward!

Not all but most.

__________

[Shioku/Reika's POV]

It's been three days since I arrived at the Moon Demon Company.

I'm currently taking classes and studying vampires and the demon weapons.

I have yet to relay to Krul. But I guess I should get on it soon. And prepare for her message.

Suddenly I hear a sharp high pitched sound. Not a scream but more like a bird chirp. But definitely inaudible to human ears. I subtlety crawled out of my bed, as it was night and opened my window.

A pigeon.

I knew it.

I took the capsule from its leg and pet it's head.

I uncapped the capsule and quickly took the paper from inside out.

Shioku Seijuro.

Make this bird remember your voice. So it may lead itself to you no matter your surroundings.

Just say anything in a high inaudible pitch to humans.

Now, getting down to business.

There has been an unfortunate... Accident.

An accident?

I read on.

I know of your background, but I believe I'm the only one excluding that useless half vampire attendant of yours.

The Hyakuya orphans. They tried to escape today. But Ferid knew their plan and killed them. Except Mika and Yuu. Although, Yuu's the only one who got away.

I assume he'll be heading where you are now. Do not come into contact with him. But make it natural. He's sure to recognize you. After all it's only been a week since you last met him. And that's bound to cause suspicion if he calls out to you as Shio.

Mika however, I have turned into a vampire.

Mika...-!

That Krul...

Due to Ferid's rash actions everyone else died, besides Mika and Yuu. As a progenitor, I will take care of your dear friend.

And that was the end of Krul's "report".

I scowl uncharacteristically. I took out some paper and a pen and began to write my report.

At the end... I added a small piece of advice.

I'd like to receive messages every other week. But I will report weekly. And about Mika. Don't you dare lay a finger on him. Or I won't hesitate to turn on you, Krul Tepes-Sama.

And with that I sent to pigeon off.

I thought back to the letter. That was a little much of me... Although with blood I'm far stronger than Krul. That much I know. Not that I've tried it, but it's an instinct. But now I've got to keep my act up more than ever.