1. Wannabe Human

Wannabe Human
_________________________
[Shioku's POV]

It was horrible. Every part of it, all the sweat, and suffering.

Sooner or later, I might faint.

I don't know how long I've been doing it now...

I can't believe I have to do this...

Oh.

And... FINISHED!

"I hate chores..." I complained as I sat down on the ground that I just finished cleaning.

"Don't be like that," Mika said smiling and sitting down beside me. "We've got to help Amane out, right?"

"Easy for you to say Mika. All you have to do is prepare the food. I have to clean the floors and do the laundry." I pout childishly, not knowing that I should cherish this last moment.

Mika's eyes widened. "Want to help? And I'll do the laundry for you, if it's that bad."

"N-no it's fine! I was just kidding!" I laughed nervously.

Mika's always helping Amane actually...

And he's always doing so much more than me.

I smile to myself and I notice a jar hidden away in the very back of a shelf. I frowned, someone obviously didn't want it to be found.

I reached for the jar and found it difficult to pull out. I sighed and moved some of the books that were hindering its escape.

I finally reached the jar and looked at it strangely. It wasn't clear, which made me wonder what was inside.

"Hey Mika...? Do you know what this is?" I said holding up the jar.

Mika's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the jar, "Ahh- Shio I just remembered I have to shop for dinner! Call everyone to get ready and we'll head out!" Mika said hiding the mysterious jar behind his back.

"... Right." I said frowning as I went to look for everyone.

__________
(Warning! If you do not like blood skip this part- I try not to be too descriptive when it comes to things like this but for people who want it and like it I'll write it- this is a vampire fan fiction.)

*CRASH*

A bunch of boxes collided with the ground as a grown man unintentionally fainted and knocked them over. People started to scream and panic as the man's eyes and nose started to pour out blood like a waterfall.

He suddenly he jerked forward and began to choke. On his own blood. With no help, the man died, blood still flowing from his eyes and nose, and now from his ears. As he lay there, a pool of blood began to gather around him.

Rescuers surrounded the fallen male and started to check his pulse and temperature. They shook their heads. He was beyond saving by now.

The orphans began to cry and Akane covered her eyes.

Yuu was strangely composed and didn't seem very effected by the man's sudden death. Mika looked to the ground and covers some of the kid's eyes.