xxvi.

xxvi. they don't know about us [pt.1]

— • —

"Get off me Harry!" I squirmed under Harry as he pinned me to his bed, Niall was sitting opposite us trying to contain his laughter.

"C'mon Rose. It's the last day of the tour, live a little." Harry whispered next to my ear.

"Not with you Mr! Now let me go or I'll post embarrassing photos of you on Twitter."

"Embarrassing? I'm Harry Styles! Nothing is embarrassing." Harry smirked, still keeping a tight grip on me. I knew this was going to happen, I had enough warning but when I climbed out of my bunk a few moments ago Harry grabbed me and moved so he was laying on top of me, making sure I couldn't move away from him. Harry had tried to persuade me to be his 'girl'. On all occasions I had turned him down, one time I threw my bow at him. He should have known not to come near me when I was playing my violin.

The past month since the trip to Doncaster had been interesting, with both Harry and Louis. Things with Louis and I had grown to the more than friends stage in certain ways but we still acted like we were best buds. It confused the heck out of everyone, especially me.

Today was the last day of tour and we were in London not far from my shop. The boys had warned me that they get up to some mischief on the last day but I wasn't expecting this 'wakeup call'. I looked over to where Niall was sitting on his bunk, his face had turned red from laughter, "Niall? Will you help a poor lady out here?" I asked him.

"Sorry Rose. Harry promised to buy me food." His Irish accent was very noticeable when he was trying to overcome laughter.

I sighed and looked back at Harry, his curls were touching my face, "Why are you doing this?"

"Just a little surprise for your boyfriend." Harry winked, his warm breath tickled my face.

"I've told you a million times, he is not my boyfriend." Agitation tinged my words. "And I recommend breath mints before going anywhere near a girl."

"Oh really-" Harry asked in a sly voice only to be cut off by Niall's squeak "The others are coming!"

"Showtime!" Harry chuckled before closing his curtains and moaning quite loudly.

"Harry!" I hissed and tried to squirm away from him. I got nowhere and Harry clasped his hand over my mouth, continuing to moan.

"Someone's getting a bit carried away." I heard Zayn's voice. I looked over to Niall through a crack in the curtains and he was lying on his bunk, pretending he knew nothing.

"What's Harry doing in there?" Louis' voice sounded close.

"I wouldn't go near there Louis. He's almost done." Niall sounded out of breath. Harry should have asked someone else to be in on whatever this was.

"What is he doing Niall?" Liam asked curiously. Niall's answer was cut off by a load long moan from Harry. This was not funny.

"Harry what are you doing?" Louis then opened the curtains and looked at both of us with shock. Harry was caught off guard and I felt his grip loosen.

"BLOODY HELL HARRY! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" I pushed him off me and scrambled out of the bunk. All I was wearing was my long nightshirt so it mustn't have looked good to the others.

"Harry?" Louis asked again.

"Just having a little fun." Harry winked before flopping back onto his bed like nothing had happened.

"Rose?" Louis then asked me.

"He grabbed me when I hopped out of my bunk." I glared at Harry, "I wouldn't sleep tonight if I was you." The bus was filled up with Niall's laughter. Seriously, that boy laughed at anything and everything! All five of us turned to face him.