The Wedding

Peggy's POV.

I woke up to the sound of Sharon squealing. "Guess what day it is!" "What?" I asked groggily. "Peggy! It's your wedding day!"
"Oh." I answered turning back over. Then it hit me. I jumped out of bed. "I'm getting married!" I screamed! She laughed. "Yep come on we have to go to your hair appointment." She said. "Right. Okay let me get ready." I quickly got dressed and ready, then we both headed to the hair salon.

After I got my hair done we went back to Sharon's house where all my bridesmaids were. When arrived in they all were standing at the door waiting for me to show up. "Hey Peggy!" Pepper greeted as Sharon unlocked the door. "Hey girls!" I said and hugged each of them. "Your hair looks great Peg!" Jane complemented. "Thank you!"

When we got in we all raced up stairs to get ready. "Okay so me and Sharon will help you with your dress. Nat and Jane start laying out her shoes, jewelry, and vale. And Wanda you call the limo and tell them to be here in one hour. "Got it." Everyone answered. In one hour I was ready for the wedding. Authors Note: next two chapters will have all the wedding photos!

I looked in the mirror and wished my mother, father and brother would have been here to see me. "Well let's do this." We got to the limo and drove to the church.

Steve's POV.

Today was it. I was getting married to the most amazing woman on the earth, Peggy Carter. I couldn't believe it! I was so nervous. Would I be a good husband? Would I be a good father?!so many questions ran through my mind, the main one was...would I make Peggy happy?

I was so nervous I put my shoes on the wrong feet. Luckily Sam and Tony were at my apartment helping me stay calm and focused to get ready, so they pointed it out. I shakily tried to do my tie, but failed miserably. "Ugh! This stupid..." I complained. "Here man...let me help." Sam offered.

As he started tying it it tried to calm me down. "Man why are you so nervous? It's Peggy. It's not Ultron!" He exclaimed. "Ha ha very funny. I know it's just I don't want to mess it up." I answered. Tony overhearing walked over to me with my cuff links. "What do you mean mess it up?" He asked.

Then I thought to every time I've messed Peggy and my future up. 'The time I kissed the secretary, during the other time line when I left her and crashed the plane not telling her how I felt, when she kissed me and I didn't tell her I loved her, when I made her feel bad about marrying another man when she thought I had been dead, not again telling her how I felt about her before she died, going back in time and falling back inlove with her even more, making a relationship when I knew that I had to go back and all I was doing was going to hurt her, making her beg for me to stay and leaving her anyway. And for the time line now...Trying to make her jealous, and not being honest with her when she asks about the other time line.' I thought.

"I don't want to mess up our future together like I have other times. I seem to never be able to have keep the things I love and when I think I may finally can...I'm wrong and something happens that was either my fault or I couldn't control." I answered. "Steve I don't know what your talking about, but trust me, you are going to make an awesome husband. Any woman would kill to have you as a husband. Your trustworthy, protective, and mature. You also are apparently galant. At least that's what Pepper tells me whenever I do something she doesn't like." He explained. I laughed. "Thanks Tony." "No problem Capsicle." He said and patted me on the back.

"Okay man your ready to go." Sam said. I looked in the mirror. "Here we go." I said. All my best men got in Tony's limo and drove to the church.