Peggy

Peggy's POV.

Colonel Philips walked over to me. "Faith huh?" He asked. I blushed. 'I hope the Captain didn't hear that.' I thought. 'Okay so maybe I do have a bit of a crush. But it was faith to.' I told myself.

I walked up to Captain Rogers who was already looking at me. I blushed again. "Your late." He smiled. "I couldn't call my ride." He said holding his broken beacon up.

I thought he was dead! I'm so happy he's alive! "Let's hear it for Captain America!" Sargent Barns yelled. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

Captain Rogers just kept staring at me. I looked at him oddly, but smiled sweetly.
"What is it Captain?" I asked. He smiled. "Nothing. I'm just glad to finally be back." He said. I looked at him again oddly, but smiled. "What do you mean?" "Nothing. You wouldn't understand." He finally said. "Your a very unique man Captain Rogers." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you Agent Carter."

"Peggy." I yelled over the cheering. "What?" He yelled back. "You can call me Peggy." He nodded then smiled softly. "Peggy." I blushed and smiled back. I liked it when he said my name.

Steve's POV.

After the celebration I was in a special tent they had set up for me, getting ready to head to London with the SSR. While I was packing I picked up my shield and looked at it.

"Captain?" I heard a woman's voice ask. I turned around to see Peggy standing there. "Hi!" I said. "Hi. How's your packing coming?" She asked. "Good. I just finished actually." I said. "Well that's good. I know you'll be a great help to the SSR." She said. "Thank you... Peggy." She blushed. "Well.. I had better get back to Colonel Philips. He doesn't know I'm here." She said nervously. I nodded. She started to turn around.

"Peggy." I said quickly. She turned around. "Yes." She said. I sighed. "Thank you." "For what?" She asked. "For believing in me." I shrugged. She smiled. "I'll always believe in you Captain." She said blushing. "You have a good heart. And... I have very good intuition about people." She said. "I know. And I know you will." I said sweetly, remembering that even when she was older and frail she always believed in me and anchored me. She smiled. "Captain." She said and left. 
1 week later**************

I was in the SSR office and was showing where all the HYDRA bases were. "I only got a quick look." I said shrugging. The man took the map away. Peggy stood in front of me and rolled her eyes. "Well nobody's perfect." She walked past me and I followed. After taking to Colonel Philips about a team to take down HYDRA, I went into the lab to see Howard.

"Mr. Stark?" I called. "Captain Rogers!" He yelled over. "I have this for you. I said handing him the ammunition made from the tesserache. "Okay, thanks. We'll take a look at it." He nodded and started walking away.

"Um Mr. Stark!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He asked. "Uh, about my uh... The um...serum...." I started. "You mean the super soldier serum. The one we're trying to duplicate?" He asked. "Uh yeah. That. Uh you can't do it." I said quickly. He froze. "What? You do realize I'm a genius right?" He committed. 'And there's where Tony got his ego from.' I thought. "No I don't mean you can't do it. I know you can. Trust me, but...you shouldn't do it." I said. He looked at me annoyingly. "Why?" He asked.

"Because if you do, something terrible will happen. Someone will get ahold of it. I just know it." I explained. "Trust me Captain, it's in safe hands." He said and turned away. "No you don't understand! HYDRA, they want the serum desperately! You saw what they did to Dr. Erskine just think of what they'll do to you if they find out you have the information to make it again!" He just looked at me.