Wedding Planner

Peggy's POV.

So I'm getting married in a month! I'm so excited! It's like a wonderful dream! And guess who I'm getting married to? The one and only Steve Rogers! And yes I know a lot of girls we be like 'Captain America!'(said in mocking tone.) But he's more to me than that, he's a wonderful, brave, sweet and galant man that I am desperately inlove with.

It was so sweet how he asked me. He professed is love to me and said I meant more to him than his own life. Right there I could have said that I felt the same way, but I was too shocked. I can't wait to be married! But for now I have to start planning the whole wedding and the reception.

I was sitting on Wanda's bed on her laptop looking up wedding ideas and daydreaming when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and Pepper walked in. I gasped and ran over and hugged her. She and I were best friends you know. "Hey! What are you doing here? Itgoughtyou were in LA.?" I asked. "Yeah I was, but then I decided to come out here and help with the wedding plans. You only have a month you know." I giggled. "Yeah I know. And thank you! I could really use some help." I told her. "I thought you could. Okay so what's first?" She asked.

We walked over and sat on the bed. Then I showed her my note pad with a list on it. Her mouth dropped then she picked up the notepad with one hand and pointed to it. "What is this?" She asked discussed. I looked oddly at her. "A wedding plan..." I answered. "No. This is not a wedding plan. This is grocery list." She said tossing back onto the bed.

"Oh honey if you plan with that thing you'd wedding will fall apart in moments." "I don't..." I started. "Okay so here's what we are going to do. I'm going out right now and I'm getting you the best wedding planner out there. Then we will start planning your dream wedding." I nodded.

About two hours later Pepper came back with a bag she opened it and pulled out a huge pink binder. "What's that?" I asked. "Your wedding." She answered. "What?" "We are going to use this planner and make your dream wedding." She answered sitting on the bed. "And I will be your lady in waiting." She laughed. I laughed to. "Okay."

We opened the folder. Page 1. Budget.

We figured out the budget for the wedding and Pepper said that Tony would pay for most of it which was amazingly sweet

Page 2. Photography Shots.