Chapter 65

Chapter 65
(This chapter is killing me along with the next one)

I didn't know what to do. They were putting on a suit on me, since I wouldn't get dressed myself. I couldn't. My whole body felt numb. I couldn't sign since I was already married to someone else and no one knew it. I heard the door open and the one I didn't want to see stepped inside.

"Do not think I will ever forgive you for being with Manar. I don't make a sound just for the sake of Hafsa. Otherwise I would've beaten the shit out of you. You didn't arrange anything for the wedding nor be involved with it. Just so you know that if you ever hurt Hafsa, I will be standing in front of you" he said, while getting out. I rolled my eyes. The anxiety and nervousness inside of me were eating me. I saw a figure out of the window, and my eyes widened when I saw him. Nourdin was standing there with stuff in his hand, wearing a suit. I slapped my forehead. How stupid of me to just realize that Hafsa is Nourdin's freaking sister. How, how stupid of me- I'm the worst. How will I ever look Manar in the eyes? This will be the biggest betrayal and it is my own fault. I kicked the chair while letting out a scream. Thinking of her being hurt by me was killing me. I couldn't do this to her- she didn't deserve it. After such a long time she finally trusted someone, and that someone is breaking his promises. This wasn't me, I would never do this. Why am I even doing this?

"Kamal, come down, its time" my mother said while opening the door. She held no emotion in her eyes and it was like she wasn't even looking at me. I took a deep breath and sighed while walking towards the door.

~

It was a big big palace. I mean, it was obviously a house- but I had never seen a house this big. My family was rich too, but we never had a house this big. It was white and had a lot of floors with many balconies. I was hearing some music and knew that it didn't come from far. I looked down at the paper. 'Go to Bridge Street 4, TN on July 9th. There is a surprise for you'. I didn't know who sent it. My feeling said that it was Kamal, having a surprise for me. Though we hadn't been talking for a week. He didn't stop by nor did he call. He did send me food and always had guards around the house who helped me when I needed something, or just asked me if I needed something, which was very nice. I had missed him. It was just so weird to not see him anymore. I missed his scent, his smile- just everything. Tingles went through my body at the thought of seeing him again. I walked inside of the door and started walking to the music. There were white roses everywhere which was so pretty. I started seeing a lot of people so I walked towards the crowd. Familiar faces started to pop up but I couldn't place who they were. I just walked towards the back and walked through the bushes, still being able to see everyone, but they couldn't see me. I heard a voice talking through a microphone which gave me goosebumps. My head shot up towards the voices and couldn't believe my eyes. So that explained the familiar faces. I looked to her side and completely lost it. My body felt like it died- completely numb. I hold onto a small tree, trying to restrain myself from falling. I tried to talk and walk but couldn't. There, there was Kamal- my Kamal, sitting next to Hafsa- who was wearing a wedding dress..

~~~~~~~~
Keep your eyes open, there might come another chapter as a sorry for updating so late!!