Chapter 13

I accidentally put this chapter on my other story lol.

_______

I ran as fast as I could to my house. I run this fast twice in my life. One that day and one now. I needed to see Karim. I needed to make sure he was okay.

“Manar, let go. You are squishing the child” I heard Thea say. I didn’t care. Karim was okay.

“I don’t know what to do Thea” I said while looking at her. She just looked at me with a sad expression.

“If he sets up another game and plays with the judge, you will loose a lot of money. That means also losing the case” she said.

“As if I didn’t already know that. I lost already so much money even though I won the case” I told her, remembering the first drama. I was lonely, against his family. My family. But still, the judges believed me because of DNA and all that stuff. I shook my head. I didn’t want to think about it.

“Or.. Or you should talk with Maher” she said. I felt a pang in my chest.

“They manipulated him too. He doesn’t want to talk to me. He doesn’t even acknowledge me when I beg him to listen to me” I told her. Tears were already streaming down but I wiped them away.

“It will be alright. In the end, the truth always wins” she said and I nodded. I grabbed Karim and his stuff and went to my own house. I was dying to place Karim in his bed and just to sit down and cry my eyes out..

~

“Kamal! Come here, now!” my coach yelled. I rolled my eyes and run to him.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! You could’ve made five goals. FIVE Kamal! You did the same last week and if you keep being like this I will kick you out of the team!” he said. My anger was raising. I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I shook my head and walked away to the room where my clothes are. My friend Maher ran up to me.

“C’mon dude! I am your friend, aren’t I? Tell me what the problem is!” He yelled. I knew I didn’t need to snap at him but I did it anyways.

“You, you guys are the problem” I lied and walked faster. He shouted a few things but I blocked my hearing. I didn’t need it. I didn’t need that right now. The bad feeling inside of me was growing with the second and I couldn’t help but get angry.

When I arrived home I heard voices. This time it was louder than usual so I hurried my way to the door. When our maid opened it I ran inside. My eyes widened when I saw what had happened...

_____

Sorry for the late update guys. I just have a writers block when I start writing this story. I always open the file to carry on and even though I know what to write, my fingers dont really seem to move.