Chapter 68

Chapter 68

I grabbed a bag that was in the drawer and started putting my clothes in. I couldn't see properly because of my tears but I knew I couldn't stay here any longer. I didn't feel safe, not even with the bodyguards. I mean, they worked for Kamal, how could I feel safe anyways? Karim was sitting on the couch and was crying very hard, since I yelled at him. I felt bad but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't play right now. We needed to get out of here and disappear before Kamal would come. Not that I think he would but you never know. I grabbed another bag and put Karim's stuff in it before I took them to the living room. Then I went back, grabbed Karim and put his jacket on while walking towards the bags. I looked in the mirror that was standing over there and saw how red I was. I wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry. Don't cry for people who are not worth it. Don't cry for someone who doesn't deserve your heart" I said to myself, while smiling weakly. I needed to be strong for my son. It was the only thing that I couldn't do. I couldn't become weak. As a mother, I wasn't allowed to do that to my son. I grabbed him and the bags and walked out of the door.

"Where are you going, miss?" one guard asked me. I ignored him and started walking but he came after me.

"Please tell me, I don't want problems with Mr. Debhi" he begged so I stopped.

"He knows why I am leaving someone who left me first, by betraying me" I replied while walking away. He didn't stop me again.

I didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go to Lynn, since her parents wouldn't accept. I wanted to go to Thea, but she has done so much for me already. Loneliness was a horrible feeling and I hated it. Knowing that you have no one to turn to is the worst feeling. No roof, no one to talk to- just nothing. I figured that I had no choice and made my way over to the busstop to go to Thea.

~~~~~~~~~~

I promise the next chap is longer!