Chapter 21

(Jonathan's POV)
She said yes! I was so nervous. I love her though. I'm driving to her house. She is laying in the back seat. I pull into her parents drive and look in the back. Liz is asleep.

"Wakey, wakey." I say, gently shaking her awake. "We are here." She yawns and stretches and sits up.

"Ok, time for me to face my family." She puts on a brave face and exits the vehicle. I follow behind her.

Knock,knock

She knocks twice and ways for an answer.

The door opens and Amber Lynn is face to face with her sister.

"What do you want," Amber snaps.

"To talk." Liz says. "I brought Jonathan."

She stares at me and frowns. "Go away." She slams the door in Liz's face. Liz turns around slowly. I can see the tears in her eyes.

I walk over to her and wrap her in my arms. "It's ok, Lizzy. It's ok." I open the back door to my car and she crawls in. She crawls into a ball. I open the front door and climb in. I pull out of their drive and head home.

I hear Liz crying in the backseat. When I pull in my drive, I don't get out. I climb into the backseat and put Liz's head on my lap. I take her hair down and run my fingers through it.

She calms down and eventually falls asleep. I pick her up and carry her up to my room. I cover her up and watch her sleep. I go downstairs and make a pot of coffee.

"Hey, brother."

I look up and see Andrew leaning against the door.

"Hi." I say, coldly. I turn my attention back on the coffee.

"Sorry about earlier."

I clench my fist. "Whatever."

"Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Propose. I saw the ring."

I feel the heat of his stare. I turn around and look him in the eyes.

"I did. She said yes."

A hint of pain flashes across his face. His fists are in balls. I smirk and go back to making coffee.

"Shouldn't have said no, brother." I say.

He grunts and heads upstairs. I make a cup of coffee and head upstairs.

" So you said yes, did you?" Andrew.

"I did." I heard the quiver in Liz's voice as she answered his question.

"So you choose him over me?"

"I do."

"What if I were willing to do something in order for you to call it off?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Oh, Lizzy, you'll see."

I hear a low gasp and open the door. Andrew has his shirt taken off and is kissing Liz Beth. Liz Beth's hands and ankles are tied together and she is struggling to push Andrew away and failing.

He breaks away. "Are you going to call it off, or am I going to have to try harder," he smiles and reaches for her shirt.

I snap out of it, set my coffee on my nightstand, and charge Andrew. I pick him up and throw him into the wall. I walk over to him and kick him in the sides. He groans and I back away.

I walk over to a crying Liz Beth and undo her wrists and ankles. I walk to Andrew and pick him up and throw him out of my room. I then close and lock my door.

Lizzy is immediately in my arms. She flinches as Andrew bangs on my door. I kiss Lizzy on her forehead and walk over to the bed. She lays down and immediately falls asleep. I watch her sleep.