Chapter 11

(Liz Beth's POV)
I woke up the next day in a bed. It wasn't my bed or my room.

Where am I?

I get up and look around. There is a wall on the left with a board on it. On the board, there are pictures of me, me and Andrew, a checklist, and some quotes. I take down the checklist. It reads:
My goals:
Short term
-graduate
-kiss Liz Beth •
-be top student in grade •
-be better than my brother
-be cuter than Jonathan
-get Liz Beth's attention off of Jonathan
-stop being self-centered •
Long term
-marry Liz Beth
-have a family with Liz Beth
-college
- try to get Liz Beth to love me
-have a cat die of old age and not me or Jonathan •
If I shall complete all of these by the time I am 40, I will be the happiest man alive.

Someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Andrew towering over me.

"Hey," he said, shyly.

"Is this yours?"

He takes it from my hands and looks away, bashfully.

"Did you read it?" He asks, not looking at me.

"Yes."

"Then you know my life goals. There are some clothes in the bathroom that I picked up from your house. You have 30 mins to get ready, 10 to eat and then we are heading to school." He kisses my nose and walks away.

I start to get ready, when I notice that the clothes he picked out weren't my usual attire. He chose a blue strapless bare back piece with mint green flats. I get dressed and look down at myself. I brush my teeth and hair and wash my face. I then take out my purse and put on some black mascara, winged eyeliner, and my favorite strawberry lipgloss.

If I'm gonna look nice I'm gonna do it right.

I then go downstairs and find the kitchen. I see Jonathan at the table and Andrew at the stove, flipping pancakes. They are laughing about something.

Andrew then turns and stares straight at me. He doesn't say anything. Jonathan stops laughing and looks at me, too.

Feeling a little self-conscious, I fidget and walk to the table. Nobody says anything. They watch me. I don't sit down. Feeling uncomfortable, I walk past Jonathan into the living room.

As I walk past Jonathan, he grabs my arm. He pulls me onto his lap. He kisses my neck and shoulder. I try to push away, but he holds me there. His fingers run along my back. I look at Andrew, he hasn't moved. Jonathan's fingers now run along my legs. He kisses my chin, my cheek, my nose my forehead, my lips. I try to push away, but he is too strong. He keeps kissing me and I try to push away.

Suddenly, Andrew is pulling me off of Jonathan and is punching him in the face. I slip away and climb into a closet, trying to hide. I hide behind a few boxes and start crying.

I hear yelling coming from the living room. Suddenly, it is quiet.

"Find her! God! This is your fault you know!" Andrew sounded as if he was right in front of the door. I saw light come in and crouched lower, making myself smaller.

"Liz Beth? I'm sorry. I really am. Where are you?"

I don't move and I hold my breath. I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Come on, dude! She couldn't fit in there anyways. Y'all only have a few minutes before y'all gotta go." Jonathan sounded annoyed and in pain.

"Mind your own business." The door closed and I got comfortable again.

I sat there until I heard both cars pull away. Then, I climbed out of the closet. I grabbed my books and stood in front of the mirror. I patted my hair down and say a few bruises on my arms and wrists and a possible hicky on my neck. I started walking to school, knowing I'd probably get asked a lot of questions.