Magic moment

"When you asked me If I wanted to go on an adventure I was not imagining this Liam." I said as I pulled my hood over my head

He gives me a small smile "Well they offered. I couldn't say no to them."

He couldn't say no to them? I'm pretty sure you can say no to a police escort.

"Besides it keeps us safe."

I scoff, "Wouldn't the paparazzi just follow us?"

Liam turns to look at me,"Well I hope not. Just keep your head down when we pass the front because they'll start taking photographs and all the flashes might leave you blind."

"Can't I just hide in the trunk or something?" I ask

"Isn't that a bit insane?"

I laugh "It's anything but insane my sweet little Liam."

He looks at me with a strange look, "Bella! I can assure you there is nothing little about me."

I put my hands over my eyes "Oh my goodness gracious."

"Liam!"

"Bella!!!"

"Roll down your windows!"

"Where are you guys headed?"

"How does it feel to be marrying a rich guy?!"

"What's the sex like!?"

Millions of questions were shouted at us as we drove out of the hotel. As if the questions weren't bad enough, the flashes were non stop. I felt as if I was seeing the light and I was dying.

"Keep your head down Bella and ignore them." Liam whispered to me as he sat next to me and put his arm around me trying to shield me from the scene unfolding in front of us.

The police escort was useless if you ask me because the paparazzi started to run up to the car banging on the windows trying to get our attention.

"We're almost out of here, don't worry Miss Bella."  I heard the driver say

He was right, soon we were out on to the street driving away from the hotel and away from all the flashes.

Liam removed his arm that was around me and sat back at his previous spot. "Sorry about that Bella."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I survived. Don't worry about it. Now can we go get some food? I'm starving!"

"Yes Bella." Liam said slightly amused

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I don't know what it was but something about this moment made me feel like I had known Liam for my whole life. I felt safe with him. Safe and happy.

Was that even possible? In reality I don't know much about him. Maybe it's just the moment but there's always the 'what if'...

"I hope you don't mind eating at this little Italian place. It's a small secluded restaurant but the food is pure deliciousness." Liam says to me

I shake my head, "It sounds perfect."