Kool-Aid

*Isabella’s POV*

“Please let’s try it. My mom would kill me if I did it, but you have nothing to lose!”

“No, why would I do that?”

“It would be pretty cool Bells.”

“Fine but you guys are my slaves when you come back.” I slouch on the toilet seat

When our movie marathon finished, Summer decided it would be cool if we dyed my hair with kool-aid. Unfortunately Andrew backed her up. We’ve been in the bathroom for over an hour, them trying to convince me to do it and me trying to tell them no, but as you can see I gave in.

Summer was dancing around the bathroom, “Ha I knew you would say yes! Ok now let’s go get some red kool-aid!”

“Do you think we can call room service and have them bring it?” Andrew walks out of the bathroom and towards the phone in the living room.”Or is that just too weird?”

“It’s weird!” I exclaim

“I’m sure people have ordered weirder things before, now be quite its ringing. Yes hi can we get-“He turns to summer ”How many do we need?”

“Get 5 packets just in case.”

Andrew resumes talking on the phone, “Can we get 5 packets of kool-aid? No just the packets. Yes thank you, bye.” He hangs up the phone and looks at us, “All done they’ll be up in 10 minutes.”

I sigh, “Wow you guys suck, I was pretty sure I was going to get murdered by Liam for running away, but now when I waltz in with red hair….Should I write a will to dibby up my belongings?”

Summer sits next to me “Your exaggerating the most he’ll do is never let you see the rest of the world, but just in case, you should write that will.”

“The most you can hope for is that he won’t recognize you once you dye your hair. Then viola-“Andrew smacks his hands together, “He thinks you’ve gone missing, and then eventually forgets about you! Then you can live happily ever after with me- us I mean us.” Someone knocks on the door, “I’ll get it!” Screams Andrew even though we were right next to each other.

Me and Summer look at each other, “What was that all about?” I ask

“Hmm, I don’t know he’s been acting weird lately.”

We were interrupted by Andrew walking back inside with kool-aid packets in his hands.”You ready to do this Bella?”He says while avoiding eye contact

Summer squeals, “You’re going to look a-maz-ing!”

I roll my eyes at her, “Ground, now would be a good time to gobble me up.”

Summer scolds me “You’ll love it Bella, so stop whining.”

I pout and cross my arms like a little kid and huff

“Come over here Bella.”Summer motions for me to get closer to the sink were she all ready has everything set up

I walk over to her reluctantly and sit on the stool that Andrew brought for me.”You guys better be the world’s best slaves.”

Summer starts working on my hair, “Oh we will.”

---

All three of us were in the living room just talking when Summers phone goes off and One Directions What Makes you Beautiful starts playing.

Your insecure, don’t know what for

Your turning heads when you walk through the door