Fiance?

*Isabella's POV*

"Hi Bella!"

I look away from the guy that went to answer the door. Liam I think....and look at the blond with spiky hair.

He looks a lot like the other guy, blonde and blue eyes, except the other one has his hair down and it's flippy.

"Yeah?" I ask

"So you don't know who I am?" the guy asks me

I purse my lips,"Am I supposed to?"

Almost instantly the guys face falls"I thought you'd remember at least me." he whispers to himself

I felt my heart clench,"Have we meet before then?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You knocked him out!"

I look towards the door and see a pretty girl screaming at Liam.Liam? Yes Liam.

What was more disturbing was the sight of a guy passed out on the ground bleeding.

I gasp and walk towards them.

Why would he punch a guy?

I push past Liam and kneel besides the guy that was passed out.

"Bella!" screams the girl and literally jumps on me and crushes me in a bear hug,"OMG we knew it was total bull shit that you were off In some third world country!" she shoots Liam a dirty look,"You ass hole you had her as a prisoner here didn't you?"

I awkwardly patted her back and tried to push her off, she was small but I was unfortunately smaller then her so she was crushing me, and honestly having a stranger practically pounce on you and squeeze the living daylight out of you just isn't my cup of tea.

"Hey Blondie, She doesn't know who you are."

I crane my neck to look at Liam, "Why does everyone think I know them?" He looks at me for a brief second but then looks away.Completly ignoring me.

I feel the girls grip loosen so I manage to break free from her hold.

"Bullshit. Bella, how do you not know who I am? We've been best friends since we were small." The girl says with a disbelieving look on her face

I look away from her and look at the boy on the ground, his light brown hair was all over his face. Apart from the blood oozing out of his nose, he looked so peaceful.

I strech my hand out and caress his cheek. 

I feel him slightly stir under my touch but I ignore it.

I should have known that he was going to wake up, because thats exactly what he does.

His bright brown eyes bore into mine, his eyes shine. He puts his hand over mine and traces circles on it.

"I've missed you so much Bella." The boy says

Its funny how everyone knows me, but I have no clue who they are.

I take my hand away from his grasp and stand up and stand next to Liam

Liam raises an eyebrow at me

I motion for him to come closer

He slightly leans forward but he's still to high up for me to reach him so I motion for him to come closer, which amuses him but does it anyway.

Once he's within my range I grab the back of his head and tilt it so I can whisper in his ear"Liam who are all these people and why do they know me but I dont know them?"

I let him go and look at him with my eyes furrowed.

Liam looked completely stumped,"Thats a really long story Bella."

Well that didnt help at all!

I turn around and look at everyone.

Everyone had a hurt and pained expression on there face, all except one guy who I heard Liam refer to as Ray.

I look back at Liam and motion for him to come closer and i whisper into his ear again"Who's that?" I ask and point to Ray

The corner of Liams mouth quirks up, "That's Ray. My best friend and right hand man." he answers

I point to the one with dark hair whos sitting on one of the couches

"Thats Jacob our neighbor and our....friend."

Our?

I ignore what he said and point to the one who looks like Liam.

"Thats my brother Max." he relies swifty

Without me even asking Liam tells me who the blonde girl is, "She wasnt lying when she said you guys have been best friends for a while."

I look at Liam to explain but he simply shakes his head.

"Now this guy over here is Andrew and I have no clue who or what he is to you.In reality you should be telling me who he is."

But I dont know who he is..........

Now that I think about it I dont Even know who Liam is either.....

"Then who are you?" I ask

Liam gives me a cocky smile, "I'm your Fiance.Surprise!"

Fiance?

<>><><><><><<><><<><><><><><><><><><><>

Read my other Stories!!

This was supposed to  be up yesterday but Wattpadd was down and I didn't save the Chapter so I wrote what I remembered but I hope you guys liked it!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Until next time lovelies Peace& Love

Xoxoxo