Forced To Marry The Mafia Boy

* Isabella's POV *

"Hey babe I was just thinking 'bout you." Says Hunter while wiggling his eyebrows at me as I walk into my first class of my first day of senior year.

Okay you must be like ' He must be her boyfriend since he just called her babe' but no he is not my boyfriend. In fact I have no idea why Hunter even talks to me. Yes he is to die for with his blonde hair covering his bright green eyes, but come on look at me I'm 5'1 have brown wavyish hair with boring brown eyes and I have no color. I'm as pale as they come!

Any who ever since I spilled my chocolate milk on Hunter in freshmen year he's always called me babe and made little smart ass remarks about me and he still hasn't stopped. I mean come on! We're seniors for goodness sakes he should at least stop calling me babe.

I sit down in the front row ignoring Hunter. Just as I sit down the teacher walks in caring a box.

"Hello everyone and welcome to advanced lit' I'm Mrs. Molly and i'll be your teacher this wonderfully year!" Ugh she's way too happy for a Monday.

"Now the first thing were going to do tod-"

Mrs. Molly was cut off short by someone who had just slammed the door open. Everyone turns to look at the person who did it but I just kept my eyes glued to my notebook and pencil in front of me. Yes I was one of those awfully nerdy and shy girls who didn't like to say anything, but that's just who I am. Sue me.

"Excuse me who are you?" Asks Mrs. Molly

"Liam Millian"

Noooo!!! I've managed to stay away from that guy for years! He scared me shitless! Everyone knew he was filthy rich because of his dad. His dad was the leader of the Mafia, and everyone knew it.

"Take a seat Mr. Milian."

Uh-oh I glance to my right. Then to my left. Yup just like I thought the seat next to mine was the only empty seat.

Someone shoot me please!?

I focus all my attention back to my notebook and pen like they were the most fascinating thing in the world when I hear a chair next to me being pulled out. My breathing starts to hitch. Whoa am I gonna pass out?!Dame Liam, dame him straight to hell. Why do I have to be so scared if him.

Because he's the Mafia leaders son that's why! He can kill you right here right now and nothing would happen to him.

I close my eyes and pry for class to be over soon.

"Miss Taylor are you okay?"

My eyes snap open and I realized that everyone was looking at me even Liam. My cheeks instantly turn red. I look at Mrs. Molly and nod. She gives me wary look and continues talking.

After what seems like forever the bell rings and I jump up from my seat and head out of the room and away from Liam.

Later that day

"Honey where having guests tonight for dinner okay." says my mom as I pass her on my way to my room

"Mmmk mom, call me down when there here ok?"

"Sure thing honey."

Once I'm In my room I take out my iPod and attach it to my pink speakers. What do I want to listen to today? I settle on my favorite song and push play.

 “I’m waking up to ash and dust I swipe my brow…”

Once Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is playing I head over to my book case and start searching for a book that I want to read since I finished my other book last night. I reach for one of my favorite books and head to my bed.

All ready a quarter of the way finished with Ruby Red by Kristin Gier, I hear a knock on my door. I head over to open my door and find my mom staring back at me.

"Our guests are here."

"Ok I'll be down in a sec."

I turn off my music and head towards the dining room

You've got to be kidding! Ugh why meeee?

"Hi you must be Bella! You’re so pretty, I'm so happy you’re going to marry Liam!"

I look at Mrs. Millian and say "Excuse me!" the same time that Liam screams "Fuck"

I look at my parents and they look like little kids who got caught doing something wrong.

"You didn’t tell her did you?" Mrs. Millian states

My parents shake their heads

"What’s going on here mom and dad?"

"Umm well you see Bella we ran into some problems and Mr. Millian here, offered to help us. In return you have to marry their son Liam." My dad says

How dare they do this to me?! I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

Mrs. Millian put her hand on my shoulder "You don’t have to worry about anything you’ll be well provided for and don’t worry about school."

My head snaps up "What do you mean I don’t have to worry about school?"

"Well you'll be living with Liam in a pent house that we have in L.A. and you won’t be forced to go to school anymore."

"Do I have to?" I ask

Mrs. Millian nods her head

How long will I have until they rip me away from my life?

"When?"

"Tonight"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you to Knuckles for the amazing cover!!

Comment

Vote

Fan