Moving to L.A.

*Isabella’s POV*

They gave me until 8 to get all my stuff packed up. After they left I ran into my room and cried for about an hour. Its 7:32 and I don’t have anything packed. 

"Bella open the door, were sorry you have to do this but we had no other choice please believe me." Yeah she’s been trying to get me to open the door ever since I locked myself in my room, but honestly I don’t want anything to do with my parents right now. They were going to send me to go live with and marry the Mafia leader’s son! What kind of parents do that to their kid?

I unlock my I phone and call my best friend Summer. “Summer I’m being forced to marry Liam and and I have to move to L.A with him. I don’t want to go please you have to help me!" I cry hysterically into the phone.

"What?!"

"Summer please help me." I begged 

"Bells I’m on my way I'll be there in five ok? Then well sort everything out."

"Ok but hurry there coming for me at 8."

less than five minutes later I hear a knock at my door and I see Summer walking into my room. Unlike me Summer actually wasn't socially awkward. She actually had a lot of friends and was well known. It’s still a mystery how we became friends.

"Tell me everything." 

After I finished telling her everything we just sat on the ground in my walk in closet throwing cloths into some of my suit cases.

"I'll visit you every weekend. I don’t care if I have to drive three hours to see you but god dame it I will. Your my best friend and always will be. Just take care of yourself; Liam is as dangerous as his dad."

I pull summer into a hug. I was going to miss her so much.

"I know."

"What time did you say they were going to be here for you?"

"At 8. What time is it?"

"7:58"

We both stand up and close all my suit cases and start lugging them down stairs, but when we got there the door bell rang. I made my way to the door to open it and when I do I see a tall muscular guy staring back at me. Dame was he hot with his blonde spiked up hair and clear blue eyes. He looked just like Liam but older. Must be his older brother Max.

"I'm guessing your Bella." 

I nod

"I'm sorry for what my parents are making you do." Ahh so I was right it is Max

"Oh for ruining my life?" I snap

"Yeah sorry." Max says sheepishly while looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever." I say rudely

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I'm total ready to abandon my life, my friends, and my whole future to go live and marry a Mob leader’s son.

Max shifts uncomfortable 

I motion for him to come inside

He walks in and looks at my suit cases that were in the living room that Summer dragged down.

"This it?"

I nod 

"Ok well I'll load these up."

I shrug not really in the mode to talk anymore. I was drained from today’s events. Summer comes downstairs with my favorite bag and hands it to me.

“Your iPod is in there along with your book and some pepper spray." she says

"Thank you Summer!" I say as I burst into tears

"Tell.... Andrew... what ...happened ...okay?" I say between sobs

"Okay everything is ready to go Bella." Max says from behind us

My mom and dad come into the living room and my dad was about to say something but I beat him to it."I don’t want to talk to you. You guys are dead to me."

They just stood there for a couple of seconds but nodded and eventually left. Summer and I walked to the black SUV that was parked in my drive way while Max went to the passenger side of the car.

Hmm I guess they even have personal drivers.

Me and Summer hug for what seems like forever but then Max rolls down his window “Bella we Have to go."

Summer lets go “You can do this kiddo." tears streaming down her face

I nod and get into the car and I watch as summer gets smaller and smaller until eventually she’s gone.

The whole car ride to L.A. pretty much consisted of me crying and max trying to apologize for what his parents were forcing me to do. Somewhere along the ride I fell asleep.

I felt myself being cradeled against someone but I didn’t know who. My eyes flashed open and I saw that max was caring me.

"Uh sorry you were sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up." Max says while putting me down

"It’s fine" I say 

I look around and see that we were all ready in the penthouse.

"So...this will be your new home... I guess." Max says

"This is it?"I ask

"Yeah it’s a two bedroom with two bathrooms a pool is right outside of those double doors and there’s a home theater next to the kitchen."

I wander around and stop when I see Liam sitting on a stool in the kitchen.

He looks at me with pure and utter hatred. Max walks into the kitchen " Oh yeah... Liam is here already." 

"Why do I have to marry her?" Liam says, voice drenched in disgust 

"Liam..." Max warns

"Where can I go to sleep Max?" I blurt out 

"Follow me."

We walked to a room and when he opens the door I see a huge glass window overlooking the city it was beautiful, it also had a walk in closet(which is bigger than my old one),and my own bathroom and shower.

"Your things will be up here in the morning." Max says as he turned to leave but stops when he got to the door “I have to lock the door... just in case...." He looked so sorry 

Tears streamed down my face I looked at Max and nodded

He walked out of the room and shut it. Then I heard the door lock from the other side of the door.

My life was over

 A/N: Tell me what you guys think so far !

Comment

Vote

Fan