The Plan

*Bella's POV*

A pounding sound in my head woke me up. I slowly pealed my eyes open but I was assaulted by the bright light so quickly shut them again.

I felt a sharp sting on the back part of my wrist.

Once again I tried to open my eyes. I blinked rapidly, trying to get used to the light.

I look down at my wrist and see a bandage wrapped around it.

What happened to me?

I sit up and look around the room.There was a huge window to the right and next to it was a white vanity. On the left side of the room there was a two doors. Right across from me was a gigantic flat screen tv on mounted on the wall, and next to it was another door.

Yeah this diffenitly isn't my room.

Kicking off the sheets I quickly stand up but since my head was still pounding I got a head rush and I collapsed on the ground with a loud thud.

I didn't have the strength to stand up so I just laid on the ground with my eyes closed.

I herd loud footsteps running, assuming it was Liam I pulled the covers from the bed down with me and wrapped myself in them in an atempt to hide from him, because Im pretty sure he's still made at me.

I hear the door swing open, and soft footsteps coming closer to me.

After a couple of seconds I knew Liam was right next to me but I didn't want to face him yet.

"Bella?" Liam asked softly

That's a new one. I'm used to him talking to me with such hatred that hearing him talk to me with such care makes me think its not him.

I pull the covers tighter around me,"No ones here!"

"Bella I heard you fall on my way up here."

I lower the covers and peak out.

Shit I'm going color blind.

Contacts. I need new contacts.

Or or maybe he dyed his hair and got....colored contacts?

No Liam would never do that.

Then who.....

My eyes widen

"Who the fuck are you?!" I whimper

The guy holds up his hands in surrender"I just want to talk to you. I won't hurt you, I promise. Just don't freak out okay?"

I nod my head slowly

"Do you want to get up from the ground or are you good down there?" He asks while extending one hand out

I take his hand and he hauls me up, making me crash with his chest his other hand instantly goes to my waist pressing me against him even more

I gently push him away"Umm you can let go now..."

"Oh yeah right sorry."

I climb up on the bed again, pulling the covers up with me.

The guy sits on the edge of the bed"Okay first thing first my name is Jasper, Jacob is my younger brother."

"Yeah you guys look alike." It was true the both had dark hair and striking green eyes, except Jasper looks two years older and his hair isn't as long as Jacobs

"Yeah, we get that a lot, but I need to ask you a serious question. Do you love Liam?"

My jaw dropped"W-what?"

"Do you love Liam?" Jasper asked slowly

"No I Don't."

Jasper smiles"Great the plan is in motion."

I scrunch up my eyebrows"What plan?"

"All in good time my little lady bug." Says Jasper with a smirk on his face

"Lady bug? Really that's the best you can come up with?"

"I thought the name fit you. Small, cute, harmless, and red."

I grab a bunch of my hair and look at it,"Right. I totally forgot that I got it dyed yesterday."

I look back up at Jasper and see a funny expression on his face.

"What's up with you?" I ask while laughing at him

"Umm you've been in a drug induced coma for the past three weeks....."

For the second time today my jaw dropped,"What do you mean I've been in a coma..."

"So in order to get you here we had to take some pretty drastic measures."

"What kind of drastic measures?!" I screech

"We shot you with dragster, and it was supposed to last two months. We were waiting for Liam to leave your side because he wouldn't go anywhere. When Liam's guys found the person who we got to shot you with dragster, Liam went to talk to him personally. Leaving the perfect opportunity for me to take you. Once you got here, we started to to shoot anti into your wrist. Hence the bandage on your wrist." Said Jasper

I let everything sink in.

Jasper put me in a coma for three weeks!

I grabbed the pillow next to me and chucked it at Jasper's face "What the Fuck Jasper!"

"Calm down Bella."

"I was in a comma for three weeks and you want me to calm down?!" I throw another pillow at him

"I had to do that in order for the plan to work!" Says Jasper as he try's to block the pillows

"What plan? You keep talking about a plan, but you won't say anything about it yet you say I had to be in a COMA for it to work?"

Jasper gives me a sheepish grin"Yeah."

I give him my best what-the-fuck-face

He sighs "Look Bella you don't want to marry Liam do you?"

"No"

"Well if you help me with my plan you won't have to marry Liam anymore."

I stare at Japer confusingly,"What do you mean I won't have to marry Liam?"

"My plan gets me what I want and it gets you what you want, but I need your help Bella."

"Are you going to hurt him?" I ask

"Not physically. So you in?"

I won't have to marry Liam if I help Jasper, and Liam could forget I ever existed. Life would go on as if we'd never met.

"I'm in."

~*•~*•

*Liam's POV *

So Bella met Jacob when she had her little outing with her friends.

And Jacob has a thing for her too.

Dealing with Max wanting her is hard enough then knowing her and Andrew had a thing going but now knowing that Jacob likes her too only makes my situation harder.

Speaking of Max, he should be here soon. He went ballistic when he found out Bella was kidnapped.

Andrew and Bella's best friend Summer are still in the dark with the whole situation. They think she's doing charity work in some third world country, hell even I would believe that. Bella seems like that kind of person.

Ray sat on the couch with his laptop on the coffee table. He was trying to hack into the security system that wasn't budging. Most likely meaning that the person who kidnaped Bella most likely programmed those cameras.

I didn't know what to do so I kept pacing back and forth in front of Ray.

I could tell I was annoying him by the way he kept tapping his foot in the floor.

All of sudden I hear someone knocking at the door.

Ray and I exchange looks, I walk to the door and see Jacob standing there with a pissed off expression on his face.

"Can I help you, because We're sort of busy right now." I say With an aggravated tone

"Jasper took Bella."

No one said anything for about a minute.

"What do you mean Jasper took Bella?!" I roared

"Since we moved in, Jasper's come over and stayed here, and I know him. Me and him rarely talk ever since we stopped being friends. I found it wired at the time, but know everything clicks. He was only here because he knew you and Bella live here. Plus I called and ask him and he cumfermed it."

"You called him and asked him and he actually admitted it?" I asked skeptically

"Yeah and when he was going to hang up, he said Bella was waking up...." Trailed off Jacob

Bella was awake?

What if he hurts her and its all my fault for not protecting her?

"Guy, guys I got a signal!"

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

You like?

{Rebelution- Feeling Alright}

Comment

Vote

Fan

Until next time lovelies Peace & Love

Xoxoxo