Love isnt enough

*nudge nudge* You see I told you guys I'd upload faster.it might not be long but something's better than nothing right? Don'tcha guys jut love me??*gives everyone kisses*

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

*Liam's POV*

Three weeks

It's been three weeks since Bella's been drugged and she still hasn't woken up.

I haven't left her side

I have all my men looking for the person who did this to her.

But they haven't found anything.

Bella's skin is pale and colorless.

Lifeless

It kills me to see her like this and I can't do anything about it

I called my parents and told them what happened to her and my dad decided to help me,but my mom wanted me to tell Bella's parents too.

Calling your fiancés parents and telling them that there daughters in a coma isn't something easy.

Bella's dad screamed my ears off, while her mom cried uncontrollably.

While I was lying next to Bella on her bed thinking about when I told her parents, the door burst open.

"Liam we- we have the person!"Raymond, one of my men, says out of breath

I quickly stand up and follow Ray down to the lobby after I made sure Miranda was going to look after Bella.

This was the only time I've left Bella, I sure hope its worth it.

^•^•^

We drove to the outskirts of Los Angeles. Somewhere where you don't want to be caught dead in, but me being Liam Millian, I was completely safe.

Perks of being the Mafia leader I guess.

"How do you know it was him?" I ask Ray

"We ran all the surveillance videos from the days leading up, and then crosses checked those videos with pictures of known snippers that help other mafias."

"How do you know it was a snipper?"

"Judging from where Bella was shot and how deep the injection was and the surrounding buildings we found out she was shot from really far away but with accuracy. Considering the injection was right dab in the center of her vain."

"How come she didn't feel it?"

"We tested that. The tip of the injection was coated with numbing cream, and loads of it too. The needle was also a special type of needle. That needle is used to inject and leave per say. The needle deteriorates as it injects the substance. That also helped us find the guy. Only some people are able to come across these."

I glance at Ray, "You see this is why your my favorite Ray, and how did you guys test out the theory?"

Ray clears his throat "Haha, well....um....you see we sorta used a newbie as a Guinea pig."

I stopped the car abruptly and I stared at Ray, "You used one of my men to experiment on?"

Ray scratched the back of his neck and avoids eye contact, "Maybe?" He squeaks out

I couldn't hold the laughter anymore, tears were forming in my eyes

Ray looked confused, probably thinking I had finally lost it.

After I had calmed down I started driving again, "Ray, thank you for making me laugh I haven't had a good laugh in a while."

"You really do love her don't you?" Ray asks

"It was an arranged marriage."

"That doesn't mean you can't fall for her." Counters Ray

"Have you ever been in love Ray?" I ask

"Yes. I'm in love with a girl,but she won't be with me because of what I do." Ray responds sadly

"Because your in my mafia." I state rather than question

Ray simply nods his head

"People like us can't fall in love. If we do they end up hurt. Look at Bella. I don't love her and she doesn't love me but yet look at how she ended up. She's in a coma. All because of me."

"They say love conquers all." Responds Ray

I look at him, "Sometimes love isn't enough."

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Favorite song right now is summertime sadness by Lana del ray!

Check out my other stories!!!

Follow for follow on Instagram @kimcastro1183

Vote

Comment

Fan

I love you guys!!

Xoxoxo