Not So Innocent

*Isabella's POV*

I slowly turned my head around to look at the person next to me.

Max.

The light coming off from the movie screen illuminates his face. Sensing me staring at him, Max turns to look at me and smiles.

"You see I knew you would come back I didn't really think you ran away but as for someone hurting you...well let's just say I wasn't to cretin of that, but I'm glad you're ok."

I raise my eyebrow "How did you know I didn't run away?"

Max smile brightens, "Let's just say I knew you wouldn't leave without saying good bye to me because you like me too much."

I start laughing at Max," Yes that was it, you caught me."

"Hate to tell you but I'm never wrong. Now scoot over here and share some of that blanket, it gets cold in here." Max says while pulling me and the blanket over to his side of the couch.

He puts his hand around me causing me to cuddle against his side while our legs were tangled with each other and the blanket.

Call me crazy but I don't think this was a very innocent looking scene.

Although it was very comfy.....

I didn't even finish watching Easy A because I soon fell asleep cuddling against Max.

*Liam's POV*

I knew I over reacted last night but I couldn't help but feeling betrayed. Mostly because it was Bella. I never thought her out of all people would ever do something like that. She saw how worried I was for her.

I should have known but she was hiding herself with that guys cloths. He looked familiar....Andrew! That's who he was. Hopefully she broke up with him after though, It could have been the least she could have done she is my Fiancé now. I knew something was up when I saw the trim of her dress underneath Andrews's jacket.

And her hair. I liked her brown wavy hair that would look like waves of chocla- Wait Wait Wait I'm getting all mushy no I don't even like her so I shouldn't even be thinking of her that way.

I should go apologize to her she looked genuinely sorry yesterday. I even made her cry.

I got off my bed and headed to her room and knocked on her door

Knock Knock Knock

Silence.

Maybe she was asleep...

But if I don't apologize to her now, ill just pussy out of it later. I'll knock again.

Knock Knock Knock

Silence.

Knock Knock Knock

Why isn't she opening the door?

I slowly opened the door and saw that she wasn't even in her room.

Well I feel like an idiot.

Where is she then?

I walk to the living room.

No not there.

Kitchen?

Obviously she's not hungry.

I was going to check the balcony but then I heard a moan.

"Bella!?"

What was that?

It came from the Movie room.

I walk towards the movie room and wait until my eyes adjust to the lighting of the room.

When my eyes finally adjust and what I see shocks me.

Max was standing up moaning while Bella was on her knees in front of Max.

She wasn't doing what I thought was she? No that's just-She's innocent.

Anger builds in me as, "You tricked me Bella," They jump apart at the sound of my voice. Both looking shocked that they've been caught "I honestly thought you were innocent but it turns out that you're just like every other slut from our school." I start to walk out of the movie room but say "I can't believe I have to marry a whore." Over my shoulder

-----------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Let me know or if you have any suggestions

Any who hopefully I'll be able to upload more frequently since schools wrapping up.

I'm also going to start to put songs that I listen to while I write these chapters for you guys from now on so for this one it'll be Sunset Blvd by Emblem3

You guys know the drill

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love you babes you guys are awesome! Never forget that! xoxox

p.s. If anyone wants to make me a new cover ill dedicate a chapter to you!!