Disaster (Part 2)

Ugh. This was so hard to write. Once again : Rape and swearing.

Tyler placed his hands and traced then down my body, causing me to twitch under his light touch. He then attached his lips onto my neck and began to kiss all over me, leaving more red marks and hickeys on my skin. I was giving up on trying to prevent this now, I had no energy. I gave one more pathetic attempt at making him get away from me by wiggling away from him, but he grabbed my hips and forcefully held then down.

"Now that those two are gone, I don't have to hold back." Tyler whispered in my ear "You ready?" he then snickered at the question "Of course you are." he then pulled away from me and began to undress himself.

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head away. I didn't want to see him. I wouldn't let him get the pleasure of seeing my eyes open, and the emotions in them.

I felt the binds that were holding down my legs come undone, and I instinctively pressed them close to my chest, covering myself. I then heard a quiet clicking sound, which I assumed was the leash being taken off the collar that was around my neck.

Tyler grabbed my legs and pulled them off me, then straddled me. He began once again to feel my body with his hands, and kissed my neck. I was silent, I wasn't going to let him hear me speak again, not even a squeak or a whimper.

"What's with the silent treatment pet?" Tyler mumbles "And the refusal to look at me?" he placed his hand on my chin and tried to get me to face him, but I kept still, not moving an inch.

"Fine then, your loss." he then traced invisible lines on my body with his tongue "I'll just cut to the chase then, hmm?" I assume he was trying to get me to look at him or speak to him, as if I was enjoying this.

"Speak you little bitch!" he snapped at me, his voice was filled with anger "I was going to go easy on you, but you don't deserve it."

He moved down my body and his hands gripped my side so tightly, I knew there would be bruises. I then felt my head being jerked up, he had his hand around the collar and was pulling it upward. It hurt so much, more pain on my already sore neck caused me to hiss in pain.

"There's that pretty voice." I heard Tyler exclaim "But it's too late now." he lets go of the collar and my head falls back limply.

"You've been a very, very bad pet." he scolds "It's a surprise that such a pretty little thing like you can be so naughty, so rebellious."

I feel something poke my hole, and I snap my eyes open. "You need to be punished." Tyler says before sliding into me.

I scream in pain. It's like nothing I've ever felt. I squeeze my eyes shut, and grasp the sheets near my hands. More tears make their way out of my eyes and down my face.

Tyler starts thrusting in and out of my at an unbelievably fast pace. He moans in pleasure every time I shout in pain. He's loving every second of this.

"Doesn't my pet wish he was a good whore? I bet he does." Tyler coos as he speeds up his pace. He clutches my sides even more, constantly moving his hands in different positions that leave bruises all over my exposed body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long Tyler has been raping me for now. It's been a long time, I know that. Tyler can hold back extremely long. I know this because between my screams of pain, his moans, dirty talk and praises, he keeps telling me.

My tears have dried on my face now, I stopped crying a while ago, and my voice is almost gone from shouting through the gag. My eye hurts from where Brad punched my, and my wrists and neck are sore and probably red and raw by now.