Reunited

"Move aside Sloane." Kain growled at her.

"Please daddy, I've done everything you've asked of me but just this once, do something for me." She retorted.

Before anyone knew it, Kain had her by the throat, slamming her on the ground.

"Do not ever talk back to me!" He growled at her, causing her to whimper in pain and suit to him.

Everyone was curious to see the face of the woman who was Laith's mate, her tangled up nest of a hair had covered up her face and concealed her identity from them.

Laith just stood behind her in wolf form, staring at her. He looked like he was in deep thought, like he finally understood something. While Nathaniel who was now in human form was looking at her like he was analyzing her, the same analyzing look Laith always gave Ronnie.

"How can he be your mate?" Kain asked her quietly before glancing over at Nathaniel then glancing back at Laith. "You're brothers aren't you?" He asked Nate.

"Yes." Nate answered curtly.

"Twins?" Kain asked.

"Fraternal." Nathaniel replied.

"Ahh, that explains it. Sloane, I'm sorry but you are of no use to me anymore." He said shaking his head in mock disappointment, tightening his hold around her neck.

"Daddy?" She choked out, gasping for air.

"I'm not your father Sloane." He said lifting her up in the air.

When he lifted her, her hair that had concealed her face swept back and revealed her face, causing a series of gasps and growls to leave peoples lips but the distinctive one that could be heard above all of theirs was Ronnie's.

The girl was an exact carbon copy of Ronnie. Hair color, eye color, lips, physique, everything about her resembled Ronnie. Ronnie rushed over to them, wanting to get a good look at the girl. The resemblance was uncanny.

"Take another step and I snap her neck!" Kain threatened Ronnie, causing her to halt in her tracks.

"Well, since it seems like things aren't going to go as I had planned it to, let me do the honors of introducing you. Sloane, meet Veronica. Veronica, I'd like to introduce you to your younger twin sister Sloane." He said with a sinister smirk displayed on his face the entire time.

This time around, three ferocious loud growls could be heard coming from Ronnie, Laith and Nathaniel.

Ronnie looked into the eyes of her doppelgänger and she couldn't help the connection she felt towards her and it was obvious Sloane had felt the connection too because her eyes begun to tear up.

Ronnie felt her wolf stirring, she didn't know why but her wolf was trying to make a connection to someone. It wasn't until she saw Sloane's eye color change to that of her wolfs that she finally understood. Their wolves were reconnecting with each other, they were forming a bond.

Everyone noticed what was going on with the newly reunited twins except Kain. He was too busy gloating about how he would finally end his brothers' bloodline and be the only one left to run the pack without worrying about Ronnie and Jake coming back to take over his pack.

With everyone's attention on Ronnie and Sloane, no one noticed Jake creeping up behind Nathaniel with his .45 ACP glock raised high and aimed at the back of Kain's head until the unmistakable loud bang of the gun was heard echoing through the entire clearing.

They all stared wide eyed at the hollow hole in between Kain's eyes created by the the bullet Jake had fired. As Kain's grip on Sloane loosened, Ronnie ran towards her sister, catching her before she could make any contact with the hard ground and together, they watched Kain's lifeless body fall limp to the ground.

For some reason, neither Ronnie nor Jake were satisfied with the way Kain had died. They felt his death was too easy. Simultaneously, they both aimed their guns towards Kain's already lifeless body, ready to empty their clips in him.

"Wait!" Sloane yelled, stopping them.

"What is it?" Jake spoke up.

"You got another one of those?" She asked them, gesturing towards their guns.

"Do you know how to use one?" Ronnie asked her.

She simply nodded in reply, stretching out her hand and motioning for them to pass her a weapon.

Jake shrugged before pulling a .9mm out its holster and handing it over to her.

"I've waited too long for this day." Sloane and Ronnie said at the same time, chuckling emotionlessly.

Laith and Nathaniel watched them in awe, amazed at how similar they were, not only in looks but in character.

Everyone in the clearing watched on in silence as the trio aimed their guns towards Kain's lifeless body and emptied their clips into him, leaving him unidentifiable.

Everyone was shocked to the core at the type of brutality the trio exhibited. It contradicted the innocent looks they possessed. The rage in their eyes, the anger, the tension was oozing off of them in waves, it was obvious that the amount of resentment they had towards Kain had reached its utmost peak.

Nathaniel and Laith continued on examining Ronnie and Sloane, the way both their right eyebrows twitched when they were angry, the similar color of their wolfs eyes, the way their jaws clenched, their posture, everything was similar. Even their physique.

It was then that Laith finally remembered that Sloane was indeed naked. The ferocious growl that left his lips had everyone avert the gaze, quivering in fear. He immediately shifted, pulling on some cargo shorts and stalked towards her like a predator after it's prey.

Before Sloane had a chance to react, Laith picked her up and begun carrying her towards the pack house.

"Stop." She told him in a low tone.

With furrowed eyebrows, Laith stated at her.

"You don't want to come with me?" He asked, his voice laced with a tint of hurt.

"Oh no no!" She said gripping his face in her hands and shaking her head furiously. "I do, but right now I want to be with my family. We'll come see you guys later but I have to get to know them, they're all I have left." She whispered to him, stroking the pad of her thumbs across his cheeks.

Laith didn't want to let her go but he reluctantly succumbed to her wishes however, he still refused to put her down.

"I don't want anyone seeing you naked." He said in a husky tone, nuzzling her neck.

"They already did." She mumbled uncomfortably.

Laith looked around, scanning the crowd of people and wolves before spotting the only fully dressed one.

"Jake!" He called out.

Jake turned towards him with arched eyebrows.

"Give me your shirt." Laith said to him.

Jake being the ever observant person he is already knew why Laith needed his shirt. Without further questions, he rid his body of his short and passed it to Laith.

After Laith put the shirt over slowness body, his wolf relaxed a bit.

"You'll come see me later?" He asked with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"I promise." She nodded, pulling away from him.

She turned away from him and begun walking away but remembered she didn't even know who he was.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

The dazzling smile that spread across his face had Sloane's heart racing. He was indeed gorgeous.

"Laith. My name's Laith." He answered, his smile never faltering.

Even his name sounded sexy rolling off his lips, Sloane was already falling.

"Goodbye Laith." She said returning his smile with a large one of her own.

Laith watched Sloane walk towards Ronnie and Jake. His wolf was urging him to run after her and carry her home with him and make slow passionate love to her but he knew he couldn't. If she was anything like Ronnie, it was definitely not going to be that easy.

"Hurts to see her walk away huh?" Nathaniel asked him. "You know she's going to come back, but it still hurts to watch her leave."

Laith nodded in agreement, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"How do you do it? I just met her and I already feel like she's my entire life." He mumbled running his fingers through his hair.

"How do I do it?" Nate asked chucking. "I've been fucking up since the beginning."

"Yea, you have. Let's just hope my situation is better than yours." Laith replied, chuckling along with him.

"I doubt it." Nate said to him. "You saw them back there, they're pretty much the same person. You're gonna have your hands full."

"Correction, we're gonna have our hands full." Laith said, teasing him.

They both stood there in silence, watching Ronnie and Sloane leave their line of vision before turning their attention back towards the other people in the clearing with them.

They looked over the masses of dead bodies in the field. Thankfully, their pack hadn't suffered any casualties.

Laith and Nate, already knowing what to do begun dishing out orders, telling the warriors to clean up the clearing and clear the place of the dead bodies.

After hours of work, they had finally finished up clearing the field so everyone retreated back to their homes for the night.

"Ronnie's pregnant." Nathaniel blurted out while he and Laith were in their office, causing Laith's head to snap in his direction.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me." Nate retorted.

"How does she feel about that?" Laith asked him.

"She doesn't know she's pregnant yet." He answered, pacing up and down.

"Huh? I'm confused." Laith said to him.

"We made love without a condom, simple as that." He said shrugging.

"Okay then why doesn't she know she's pregnant?" Laith asked him, still confused.

"She was freaking out this morning, even went out to buy a morning after pill." Nate said chucking nervously.

"So did you tell her a morning after pill wouldn't work if you both have alpha blood?" Laith asked him.

"No." Nathaniel replied slumping down on the couch.

"You have now." Ronnie's voice came from behind them and the look on her face said it all, she was furious.

A/N
I took a while to update, yea I know.
Vote, comment, all that good stuff.