Chapter 4

Also GUys if you have problems about some certain subjects of what Nina is talking about since she's a nerd and she'll blurt out things like the fabrics of the space time continuity all you have to do is ask me and I'll explain or I'll put numbers beside the word and below the description will show but since you guys havent asked i wont put one :)))

Chapter 4

Whoosh. Bang. Whoosh. Bang. Whoosh. Bang.

I let my eyes open and I keep hearing the freaking sound that keeps pounding on the wall.  I prop myself up with my arm and feel my head being stopped and something digging in my nose. it was the oxygen. I pop it out and lifted myself up but I hissed.

whoosh. Bang. Whoosh. Bang.

I wince at every pound. it sounds like someone was opening lockers and closing them loudly. I look around and everything was white. what was happening? Where am i? there was a white curtain that stopped my eyes from seeing anything more than the white sheets that I lay on and the constant beeping of the heart monitor.

“Where the hell am i?” my voice was hoarse just like how it sounds when I have a rough night.

“In the School Clinic” Kaylee emerges from the curtains and quickly closes them behind her. she sighs. “I told you not to see me again in this clinic” she takes out a stool. she was still wearing her nurse uniform and she was holding a silver tray with syringes and little bottles.

I paled at the sight of it. “Um what happened?”

Kaylee sighs again. “your fractured rib hit your lung.”

whoosh. Bang. Whoosh. Bang. Whoosh.

“what is that?” I look around. the sound was coming from everywhere “And Why am I in the school?” she sighs again “and would you stop sighing, it’s like you don’t want me here”

she sighs which made me glare at her. she smiles apologetically “If it counts, I don’t want anyone to be here.” she takes the syringe and pokes it on top of the bottle. “You do know your family has been influenced by the werewolves”

I paled remembering last night. “Ugh, don’t tell me you too?”

she smiles and nods. “I’m a special werewolf, I can't shift because wolves like me exchanged their wolves to become a healer” she winks at me. “You don’t see Werewolf medical schools around here do yah?”

“No” I chuckled which made me hiss. “Damn it!”

“Yeah, that’s going to get longer to heal.” she takes out her syringe once it was full.  “Give me your hand”

“Hell no!” I cross my arms over my chest.

“I won't dig this in your skin, you do have a dextrose in you” she points to my left hand and she was right, there was an IV there. “I’m just going to use that so it would automatically goto your bloodstream now GIVE”  I groan and give her my hand. I look away not wanting to see.  “Oh don’t be such a baby”

“Hey! you haven’t answered my question yet!”

“well, You’re here in the school because these school is mostly werewolves or humans with werewolves mates” she says carefully.  “the only reason you were allowed to go here without knowing of werewolves was because your brother Luke is the Beta”

“Beta what?”

she sighs. “Though its pretty annoying to have to answer your every question, you’re really taking this well”