Chapter 21

I'm so sorry, I know I should go dug a hole and die but if I do then how would I finish this story? It's been a year I know and I'm sorry. but now I'm back with all the intention to finish this between late 2015 to early or mid 2016

Chapter 21

The end's of my fingers itched as I touch Lane's jaw. his face twitches but he doesn't wake up. I do it again and nip at his chin and finally he smiles and peeks through his eyelid with one eye. He wakes up and puts his arms around me. "What are you doing?"

I shrug. "I woke up early thought you were cute and then something hit me my sleeping prince" I look around the room once again not getting used to this new room that we are in.

Don't get me wrong it is extravagant and beautiful with wood panelings and a fireplace. the floors are varnished and shining under the sunlight, there are still life size windows but only at one side of the wall. the bed was knee high with no frame it's like the floors were elevated and a hole was placed for the mattress and little stairs for us to climb. there's a remote by the nightstand that turns on the blinds or turns them off though it's automatic.

"what is it?" He says while getting comfortable and closing his eyes. he inches me up his chest, closer to him.

"How did I survive? two months would be plausible but two years is impossible. I know you're a werewolf and all and we mated but isn't there a limit to this?" I touch his plump cheek but not that plump because finally he started to gain weight and was almost normal.

He sighs. "it's love"

I smirk "Yeah and I'm a girl. honestly how or even why?"

he groans and smile at me, opening his eyes slowly. "It's my magic babe"

I scowl. "Are you hiding something from me?"

He was silent for two minutes before he sighs again. "I know it's fishy that you human though mated can survive a two year coma. I don't know how or why, I've been thinking of that as well but thinking it leads me to think that so what? you're here, alive and I'm here with you" he kisses my forehead. "Isn't that enough for you? me loving you like this and staying like this."

I finally nod. "You're right but I can't get my head around the idea that I didn't even have muscle atrophy or something. but you are right I'll stop."

He kisses me and turns us around. his whole body weight suddenly on me and even though he was thin before but he gained weight and he is still heavy. I groaned. "Wait! I can't breathe" I started laughing.

He shakes his head on my neck. "shush I'm sleeping"

"God! Lane I am going to audaciously throw you away if you dont—Gah!" he suddenly tickles me and pins me down on the bed. I thrashed around laughing and he laughs as well. I begin hitting him on that perfect jaw but he doesn't move. I began panting and he stops. "What...the hell?!"

"Hell? There's no such thing like that here baby, only angels can touch me" he smirks.

when I regained my breath because I started laughing again. this stupid idiot thinks he's all that. I touch his forehead lovingly. "You are not like them Lane, you'll never be the monster that your parents were. You're going to be kind and fine all through out"

he kisses my hand. "if you're there, I believe it too"

When there was a knock on the door we decided to stand from our bed. I took a shower first while Lane answers the door. I could hear a familiar loud voice coming through the halls and even reaching in our private bathroom.