His Touch

So first off:
I'm back!!
I'm super surprised people are steadily commenting and reading this story after I haven't even added a new chapter well over a couples months?

But anywho, the sole reason I didn't publish a chapter like this is because if  I  did I would have to rate this story mature and that would mess up my ratings. But since I assume someone reported my story, Wattpad ranked my story as mature and I won't be able to change it back until I edit every chapter.

That's too much work honestly.

Anyways, this is mostly a sex scene. So beware, it is heavily detailed.

___________________

Lavender's PoV

I was woken up with heavy breathing against my neck. Instinctively a small moan escaped my lips.

"Does that feel good baby girl?" Jay whispered as he continued to kiss down my neck.

"Yes," I moan softly, my eyes still closed. He pulled his hand out from under he blanket and gripped my neck.

"Yes what?" He said sternly, almost in a growl.

"Yes daddy." I say softly, leaning my head back. I am enjoying this way too much.

His grip loosened just a bit. "Good girl. Lavender, I'm going to pleasure you. Do not try to stop me, if you do then there will be consequences. If something happens and you want me to stop, use our safe word. Okay baby girl?" He whispered into my ear. I could already feel the heat between my thighs. Pleasure as in what?

"Okay daddy, I understand." I whisper, waiting patiently for what he had planned.

Jay kissed me hard, his lips crashing against mine in a rough collision of tug of war. His kisses felt differently, he had kissed me before but this was different. He kissed me like  it was natural and necessary, like breathing or blinking. An instinct to his survival, like if he missed a single kiss he wouldn't live to have another, every kiss like he was preparing for the last.

Only it wasn't the last, it was just the beginning. It was pure blissful, every touch feeling like time was standing still, but still spinning quickly around us. He pulled my pajama top over my head, throwing it lazily on the floor. Slowly he kissed down from my lips to my chest. I closed my eyes and bit my lip and his hands guided farther up my body to my breasts. He groped my body, sucking on my breast leaving more lovebites.

I moaned softly, running my fingers through his always messy hair. I wrapped his hair around my fingers and pulled as he sucked harder. I moaned louder feeling a hard bulge in his jeans that I assume he slept in. Jay groaned, grinding against my core. He picked me up with significant ease and pushed me up against the headboard of the bed. He grabbed my hair hard pulling my head back and he licked up my neck sending shivers all over my body.

"Want me to eat you out princess?" He whispered into my ear, his voice deep and husky.

"Yes." I moaned then bit my bottom lip, my panties already feeling soaked. He ripped off my panties and began to kiss my stomach down to my clit.

Jay looked up at me before slowly licking over my clit. I moaned immediately, god how could this even feel so good?

I couldn't think correctly, his tongue felt so amazing. It guided up and down all my folds and Jay paid much attention to my clit. My breathing was irregular, instinctively I grabbed his hair trying to pull him away so I could take a second. He broke away and looked up at me smirking.

"Darling, didn't I warn you what would happen if you tried to stop me?" He stood up and pulled out some rope from his closet. He grabbed my wrist hard, pulling them over my head and tying them to the bed posts. He took a couple steps back, examining his work. "Yes yes, much better." He got low again, biting up my thighs. "Now where was I?"

"Oh my god!" I was gasping between my broken moans.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you?" He growled before swirling his tongue around in small circles on my clit.

"Yes!" I gasped, trying to concentrate on breathing normally.

"Yes what?" He yelled, grabbing my thigh.

"Yes daddy," I said loudly. Before I could finish he jumped up and took off all all of his clothes. Every move he made was a masterpiece, even in the way he pulled off his shirt and threw it behind him was sexy as hell. Jay untied my arms from the posts, and told me to get ready. He went over to the closet for something and while he was doing that I bent over with my ass up in the air, back arched, and my face down in the sheets. Through my hair that was laying messily across my face I could see how hard he was breathing, looking me up and down. Jay pulled out from behind him what I assumed he went to go get: a leather belt.

I grabbed the sheets, preparing myself for the impact. Jay groped my ass for a couple seconds, then there was a loud crack sound and my ass stung. He spanked me several times, I let out a small moan after every strike. "You're a little masochist arn't you darling? Fun for me. I'm gonna mark my territory with bruises right," he smacked hard, so hard it make my balance wobbly. "There." Jay licked over the welt that was forming and then kissed it softly. "Darling, are you going to be able to control yourself or are you going to need a gag?"

"I think I can control myself Daddy." I whispered, biting on my lip trying to focus on the pain and turning that into pleasure.

"Good darling." Jay smiled, "If you need one, you can suck in my thumb, or I can just wrap my hand around that pretty little neck of yours." I moan softly just thinking of his callused hands around my neck.

I could feel his dick against my ass, and I'm so ready. I am so ready. I'm a mess, and I need him in me. "Please daddy, fuck me?" I beg, pushing my ass against him, lightly grinding him between my cheeks. "You can fuck me however you want, use me however you want, just please fuck me." I moan. He slid his dick into me, and instantly I moan very loud.

"Guess I'm gonna have to quiet you down after all huh?" Jay whispered close in my ear, his hot breath on my neck. His hand wrapped around my neck and squeezed lightly, as he slowly thrusted into me. My eyes rolled back, completely letting myself drown in pleasure and desire.

_______________________

First sex scene yay!
Was it too much or not enough?
First one I wrote so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you all for reading! I love ya'll

🌸Vote and comment 🌸