Chapter Eleven- It All Plays Out

I knew I had blacked out. Agus did not want anyone to help my mother. Unfortunately for him, I was going to. I willed myself to open my eyes, to get up. After some work, I manged to do it. I saw Mother pinned on the wall with Agus about to finish his job. I quickly walked over and hit him. He dropped Mother, and angrily faced me. A smile came on his face. 

"So," he said, "this means you picked your family. It also means you defeated my dragon. I figured you would, girl. Now step aside so I can finish my job with the queen!" 

"Never," I growled, and with much fury and angry, I raced at him. I don't know what happened. One minute we were in Mother's room talking, the next we are up in the tower that everyone in the town bellow could see. I was blocking Augs' own blade, and he was blocking mine. 

"Now it's just you and me," he cooed. He was standing there now, and a smug smile was on his face. He swung his sword, and I was slow at dogging it. I felt the metal cut my arm, and I yelled in pain. I heard gasp from those bellow. 

Agus made more slices at me, but I was ready. I blocked everyone of them, and pushed the man to the edge. I thought he would fall, but sadly he did not. He stepped away from the ledge and tried to knock me off my feet. He failed and the fight continued like this for sometime. Some moments I had the upper hand, and the others he did. 

I was tired now. I had been fighting for so long I just wanted a rest. I was becoming slower and weaker, and Agus saw this. He thing tried to unbalance me again, and I fell. He placed the sword against my chine and held it up. I heard Mother cry, my friends gasp, and many other sad noises. I knew what they thought, and I had to protect them. I smacked the flat part with my hands and got up again. I was weak, and most likely going to lose, but I would keep fighting till the end. 

"Why do you keep fighting?" Agus angrily asked. "This could be over Lacondra, yet you will not let it be! What let's you keep fighting girl?" 

I sliced his arm as he had mine. He was shocked, and I felt the shadows wrap around me like a shield. I had a knew found strength and I planned to use it. I knocked him down and did to him the same he did to me. Than I pointed Nightless at the crowd watching. 

"Them," I said loudly so everyone could hear. "I am very different than the other queens. They though highly of the shadows they ruled and did not think twice to leave others in them. I knew better. Some do not enjoy the dark, and I swear that as long as I live I will help others. I will rule with kind and compassion. I have something many do not keep with them; something I now knew my mother and father knew from the beginning I would carry with me. I saw it with Lady Taylor, I saw it with Tim, I saw it with my sister, and I see it with them." 

He angrily attacked me. I remembered what Gween taught me, and I took his weapon and held it against me. I had won. He sighed and stared at me. 

"What is it? What is it you hold that I do not. They follow you and respect you. Yet you are just a girl. What is it that you speak of?" 

"Hope. Now leave this castle, and never come back. If I see you again, I will have no mercy on you, and I do not think you wish to see me mercy-less." 

"But-" 

"Leave!" 

Agus glared at me, and in a flash he was gone. The monster disappeared, the fires where put out, and I was now in the crowed. Mother hugged me, and looked at me. I felt my wounds take effect of me, and everything turned black. 

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this one. I will post the ending (Maybe) later or tomorrow. Than I shall work on the squeal to this one. It will be called the Elemental Warriors, and I promise it will be much longer. This was more of a starter for the dark queen. So enjoy, and have a good night! Or morning. Or whenever you are reading this!