Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven,
A Ambush failed,

When a ambush is planned and is turned around to where the enemy knows about it what would you do? Would you willingly go into a trap? Or would you plan another way of attack?

Nick's POV

My pack mate, no my beta Alexander approached me with news of her location. Alongside him was his mate Michael. "Nicholas, I believe we've found her, The girl you call Accalia." Alex told me in a respectful manner. "Well where is she?" I asked raising a brow, my heart pounding with excitement. "Michael spotted her in Citania" Alex said and looked over towards his quiet and sly mate. My heart suddenly sank, shit... Citania? Why of all places there? What if she's with Caden? My thoughts swarmed as my face grew dark with shade.

"Tell me, did you see who she was with?" I asked as I looked at the floor. I tried to remain calm but I couldn't help but have a aura of pain. Caden and I were once friends, yet something went wrong and he started hating me. True I wasn't there for him when he needed me, when others had bullied him I wasn't there to help my best friend. I was always doing princely duties and I wasn't there to stop him from crying, or to stop those cruel beatings he got. However, now that he has Accalia I won't hold back. I looked up my eyes burning with a coldness in them. Michael seemed pretty surprised, "I saw her with what looked like a knight, I'm guessing royalty?" He said and I sighed. Son of a- ugh! I knew it! I hoped to avoid this but it seems I've got no choice.

"Alexander" my sudden voice made my beta jump a little. He was a big and muscular guy, and his mate was as scrawny as could be. "Yes sir?" He asked and I remained quiet for a moment. "Prepare an attack on Citania. Only the three of us will go, you are my best fighters" I spoke without regret but my pack members seemed to be taken aback. "Are you serious?! Over a girl?! This is the longest peace we've had between Citania and Doloria! We can't just end it over a girl!" Michael suddenly spoke up and I shot him a cold look. "How would you know what loving a girl is like?" I spat and Alexander stepped in front of Michael protectively. "Hey man that's going too far.." Alex spoke as Michael hid behind him. I suddenly realized what I had said "You're right, I'm sorry. Just please prepare yourselves, the three of us shall do a sneak attack. We shall take Accalia back, and she shall be your future queen and Luna." At those words I turned away and stared at the family portrait on the wall. I heard their footsteps as they walked away, a few hours from now we would be there and we would attack...

About 5 hours later...

We moved through Citania's walls undetected, much to my surprise. We haven't spilled any blood yet, but at least Alexander and Michael had armor on. Geez why didn't I put on armor? All I have is normal princely clothes, a gun and a sword. With all of Doloria's high tech stuff it's curious why I do this. Why do I do it? It's because I prefer it that way. "Alex, Michael don't you think it's odd we haven't seen anyone yet?" I whispered. They only turned their heads and nodded slightly in agreement. We wandered the halls a bit more before coming across the throne room where I saw a portrait of Caden, hanging from the hall in all its glory. It was silent, too silent almost like-

 It was silent, too silent almost like-