Chapter 7

Chapter Seven,
The Awakening

Do you remember when you first opened your eyes? Remember seeing what you first saw? Of course you don't, but what happens when a inner being awakens within you?

Recap Of Last Chapter:
I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her head to the side slightly to expose her neck. Slowly, I moved my lips closer to her neck and exposed my fangs...

Accalia's POV

I let out a painful scream. This pain is something I've never felt before, it burned. My whole body felt like it was on fire, it boiled. Caden took a step back after biting me in surprise, "you're not supposed to feel that much pain from a vampire bite..." The others got in front of Caden protectively, Gabriel drew his sword which caught fire. I bit my lip trying to hold back the screams of pain as I stared at the blade of black flames. My body began to sweat and I panted trying to fight as much as I could, but how could I fight something I couldn't see? My body heat increased ever more and the chains began to heat up, while my mouth grew to have fangs. The others stood there shocked as I cried out, "how long are you going to stand there?.... Help me!" I called out to them, pain clearly circling in my voice.

The chains suddenly grew bright red from my body heat, and exploded giving me- no not me, whatever creature it was inside of me freedom. What is this? If you can hear me tell me who you are! I cried in my thoughts and suddenly my eyes grew wide at a voice. Fucking Hell! I'm going to kill everyone! Who fucking bit me?!! A dark female voice almost roared in my thoughts. H-hey there's no need for- I was cut off by the angered voice. Be quiet you peasant! How dare you speak to me at a time like this! Begone! The voice echoes and a light flashed brightly in my head, I saw my body glowing, no it was burning, it was burning with blue fire. My vision suddenly darkened and then went black, I could no longer see or feel. I was surrounded by darkness, and I felt myself fall into a black abyss as I reached out for the light that shrank before my eyes.

 I was surrounded by darkness, and I felt myself fall into a black abyss as I reached out for the light that shrank before my eyes

I suddenly felt myself hit the ground and I struggled to stand. Everything around me was black, not a single drop of light to guide me. Where am I? How long will this last? I started crying and it echoed. You're where I sent your soul, inside the miasma caused by your wolf! Now that I'm awakened I'll wreak havoc on everyone and everything! The voice laughed. I felt myself grow angry, but before I could say anything I heard a voice. Hey! Grab my hand! I saw a hand glowing brightly reaching out to me, No! Don't you dare! The voice growled, and without hesitation I grabbed it. Light engulfed me and for a moment I thought I saw hair, is that red hair?

 Light engulfed me and for a moment I thought I saw hair, is that red hair?