Chapter 3

Chapter 3,
A Figure In The Rain

You always had everything my friend, I was the poor one. Now that I have everything I've ever wanted, you'll pay. We were never friends as children, I despised you then and now... I'll take what matters most from you...
- A new character coming soon

Make sure to Vote and Comment!

???'s POV

"Sir" a girl practically ran up to me yelling

"Sir" a girl practically ran up to me yelling. With a quick bow she announced, "I bring news that may interest you." With a sigh I let my hood fall that covered my face, "this better be good.. I was about to go hunting.." I spoke in a dark voice.

"You will be very interested, I've heard there's a hybrid in the kingdom of the west. Also the prince of the west has gone on a search for a certain girl to make her his wife." She spoke and I narrowed my eyes. "Just how certain are you of this information?" I asked as my eyes started glowing blood red. "Um well... I.. I guess I'm certain this is true" she stammered and in a instant I picked her up by her throat. "I will tell you once more, Are you certain." I commanded her to speak, I wasn't asking. Choking she responded, "I-I'm C-cer-certain."

As soon as I got an answer from her I released her she fell to the floor coughing and gasping for breath. I turned away from her and put my hood back on, "Find her and bring her to me! I'll make this girl mine..Do not fail me." I commanded and turned around, my eyes glowing underneath the thick darkness of the cloak. She stood up and bowed before quickly rushing off.

I felt my face grow into a smirk as I laughed in my head darkly, it was time, at last. At last Prince Nicholas I'll make you suffer, just like all those years ago when I was your friend. I suffered in your kingdom, and you acted like you cared. I'll take her, the girl that's most important to you, and I'll kill her...

 I'll take her, the girl that's most important to you, and I'll kill her

Accalia's POV

I felt overbearing pain, it was far too much to conceal. I let out a scream of agony as I felt my ribcage expand, my bones moved around and I heard panicked voices. My face grew into a muzzle and before I knew it I was on four paws.