Chapter Two

Chapter Two,
Will We Ever Meet Again?

The one you love is someone to cherish. To forget them is to forget yourself, for hatred is not the strongest emotion someone can feel, it is love and forgiveness.

Nicholas's POV

"My prince, it is time for you to get up" a dreary eyed, old man spoke. With a annoyed growl under my breath I tried to ignore him and fall back asleep. "My prince, I know you're awake, I heard you growl" the man said. Damn it, I said in my head and tried to ignore him once more. "My prince, the queen has ordered you to come down for breakfast. You have one hour, good day sir" the man said with a polite bow and left the room. But before he left I felt him give me the bird, that didn't make me lose my train of thought though.

Oh god I hate that bitch, what does my mom want now? Can't she see I'm not interested in any of the girls she picks out? My thought were angry but slowly I sat up and rubbed my eyes

Oh god I hate that bitch, what does my mom want now? Can't she see I'm not interested in any of the girls she picks out? My thought were angry but slowly I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had a rough night last night, I dreamt about her again..

I got up from my bed and went over to my closet, as I opened it there was Royal clothing on each hanger. With a sigh I closed my closet and went over to my drawers. As I opened them I pulled out a casual shirt, but as I put it on I saw the jacket from so many years ago. I stared in shock from the memory and I picked it up. Hey Zane, do you remember this? I asked in my head. Ah.. I remember that well. That day I never forgot, that girl is special. Perhaps you should use her as an excuse that you've found a bride? Zane spoke in my head. That is a good idea, but I never saw her again. I miss her, for some reason I feel close to her... I told him and he sighed. Yes indeed, but have you forgotten that you are a Loup Garou? I live within you. Every step you take I'm there though not visible. You know I wish to run today, we can go looking for her at that time. He suggested and I stared at the jacket. But it's raining outside? You won't mind getting wet? What about my schedule? I asked him and he sighed. For you I'd do anything, if it means you'll be happy then yes. As for your schedule, we can sneak away and say we are going for a stroll in the forest. You care for that girl as much as I do, I have seen her wolf and I'm quite taken with it. He spoke in a tone that held sadness but happiness at the same time. Holding the jacket tightly in my hands a drop of water fell on it, followed by a few more. Don't cry, it's annoying me Zane growled, and I smiled thank you Zane, thank you so much.

_About 30 minutes Passes_

Opening the door of my room I stepped out all dressed nicely. Mother would be waiting for me downstairs so I'd best hurry up before I piss off the demon bitch. As I walked down the stairs, each step was painted with red. The color of blood was my mother's favorite, she changed this beautiful castle from purple to red in a blink of an eye.

 The color of blood was my mother's favorite, she changed this beautiful castle from purple to red in a blink of an eye