XX

Last Time on The Forgotten Mage:

Getting comfortable in his seat once more, Kuro shook his head before waving off the mage. "Get Plan XYU ready and if you have time, join the battle if you wish." A sly grin had replaced Arlinda's pursed lips.

"As you wish, Master," the black haired mage said, abruptly getting up from her seat before walking off, making her heels click extra loud as she left the room.

Perfect.

Picture of Ko, the masked man, on the side/top. The story will resume now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dropping her bow, she fell on her knees, still in a state of shock.

Gajeel breathed heavily, his extended arm falling to his side as he collapsed on the ground. "Up to you now... Jura..." Jura gave a nod to the dragon slayer, thankful for all that he has done.

He turned to face their opponent now on her knees and clutching her bleeding side, her other hand clenching on a pile of dirt.

"It is over now, Mira," Jura announced, slowly walking towards the horned girl. He was granted a snarl.

"To fucking hell, bald man, snicker." A laugh resonated throughout the walls, followed by a cry of pain.

"Before I end your life here, I have a question," Jura stated, now in front of the girl. He stared down at her in a superior manner. She snarled before throwing a handful of dirt at him.

"Why are you after the guilds?" Mira looked at him confused, did this idiot not know their intentions? Even as they were hunting them?! A chuckle escaped her lips.

"You think we're after the guilds? I wouldn't even give two fucks about them, laugh." She brought the back of her hand near her mouth, covering her laughter. "Then who are you after?" Her laughter quieted down before she stared right at him, meeting his eyes as a smirk began to crawl up her features.

"A fellow fairy named Felicia. I'm sure you know of her, right?" Jura looked at the pink-haired girl suspiciously. How does Felicia of all people fit into this mess? A cackle interrupted his thoughts.

Wiping a fake tear from her eye, Mira calmed down enough to talk. "She hasn't even told you! This makes things even more interesting..." More laughter.

With furrowed brows, Jura outstretched his arm, caging the girl. "What do you mean, demon?"

"SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD IDIOT! DOWN IN HELL WHERE SHE'LL ROT FOR EVEN LIVING!" Mira exclaimed, laughing maniacly afterwards. A dubious look was sent her way.

Wiping the fake tears around her eyes, she suddenly seriously looked at Jura, no emotions presented on her face. "You don't believe me, do you?" Jura stared hard at her, attempting to pick up any way of knowing if what she says is a lie. Mira tched.

"Think about it—no one remembers her and yet, she claims to be a mage, to be a Fairy Dail member or whatever for gods sake. Not even the Master remembers her. What kind of sorcery would cause this to happen, bald man?" She looked for any reaction, grinning as her enemy gave her what she wanted.

"It all makes sense now, does it not?"

"Now, I'll be taking this chance to say goodbye~!" The demon gave an exaggerated wave before snapping her fingers, her form disappearing and leaving pink clouds in her place.

The clouds rised into the air until they reached the ceiling where the popped at the sudden exposure of the rough texture.

A large, pink liquid splattered across the floor, seemingly melting the rock as it made contact. Jura's eyes widened before he quickly rushed to Gajeel.

Picking the blacked out dragon slayer, Jura putted up a rock wall just as the pink acid was coming for them.

What does she mean by dead?

.

"Go ahead, Erza. Have faith in Sabertooth," Rufus explained, stepping up from behind her and facing the masked man and fox spirit. A smirk glided up his features with one arm on his back and the other helping to hold his hat.

"Is it really alright...-"

"Yes, now go." Erza bit the inside of her lip before nodding, quickly rushing through the path and into another cave.

"We'll just finish you guys off before getting her then..." the masked man said, popping off the corks of some bottles.

"Don't under estimate Sabertooth!" Orga cried out, getting into a fighting stance. The masked man smirked.

"We'll see about that..." He outstretched his arm and allowed the contents of the bottles to meet with the ground, mixing and creating a grueling color before glowing.

"Attack~" he sang with fake excitement, pointing towards the Sabertooth members.

.

Erza continues to run in a safe speed, her pools of chocolate sharply looking around at her surroundings.

The sound of someone jumping and the breeze of air that had lightly visited her skin had made Erza jump reflexively, her chocolate orbs watching as the ground she once was running on was demolished by a scythe.

Landing on the ground, she waited with glaring eyes for the dust to dissipate and for the reveal of the figure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short with about 850 words :P

Did I do good with Rufus's and Orga's dialogue :") I just think of Orga as the type who likes puns for some reason :D

~CBN THE END IS COMING