X

Last Time on The Forgotten Mage:

 "No need to thank me!" The man said, waving at them as they moved into the alley. Felicia had only been three feet from the entrance of the alley before she had turned back around. Then and there, she had made eye contact with the man that had led them there. Shocked, Felicia felt a surge of fear. It was too late.

 Turning around, Felicia yelled out to the mages, her eyes wide with fear evident. "It's a-" Felicia was cut off by a loud bang coming behind her. The rest had covered thier ears—not hearing what she had said only milliseconds before.

 Mist followed afterwards in an odd shade of purple with hints of yellow. Before she could even speak a word, Felicia had collapsed.

Dedicated to voters. The story will resume now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Darkness greeted her. She couldn't tell if her eyes were even open or not. Felicia attempted to move her fingers—only to not be able to tell if she had or not. Her memories were hazy and her senses were numb. Realization greeted her as she recalled these symptoms—her allergic reaction. There was one thing that could've caused this and only few who knew it.

 Dammit... Felicia letted out what she thought of as a sigh and attempted to open her eyes. Nothing. Her senses were too numb and her mind was all but a cloud. It would take hours before the symptoms started rubbing off. But as of right now, they were at their strongest.

 Giving up on trying to feel nor think, Felicia just stayed still, letting her mind wander to wherever. Without her consent, her mind had started flashing back to the past.

 Stop, Felicia thought, not wanting to see anymore. People. Blood. An explosion.

 Wet drops ran down her cheeks as her blank eyes stared at something yet nothing at all. The guards outside gave a questioning look at her before resuming to looking around for any intruders. And so, Felicia sat there, chained to the wall numb and vulnerable—tears flowing down her pale face unbeknownst to her.

.

 "Goddammit! Let us out you fucking creeps!" Natsu yelled, punching the steel bars with an inflamed fist.

 "Natsu stop! It's useless..." Lucy yelled out in vain. Already, Natsu had punched the bars and once again, they gave a sonorous ring, neutralized the flame and made Natsu cried out in pain once again. Lucy let out a sigh, muttering something about a certain pinkette not listening to her.

 "Hey kid! Can't you stop punching the bars! My ears are gonna become deaf because of you!" One of the two guards yelled out, slamming his battle axe onto the ground.

 "Well then, why don't you let us out!" Natsu yelled back punching the bars for it to reply with another sonorous ring. The guard grunted and stopped speaking afterwards. Natsu punched the bars again and then approached the bed opposite to Lucy's.

 "Sorry Luce..." Natsu said miserably, looking down at his red, bruised hands. Lucy looked at him confused before sighing.

 "Its not your fault... You weren't the one who led us to a trap. It was the guy." Natsu looked up at Lucy, regret and dismay evident. No one spoke a word.

 "Do you think... that the rest are okay?" Lucy asked, breaking the silence. She fumbled with her fingers on her lap, worrying about Wendy and Erza—but mostly of Felicia. Unlike the others, she had immediately passed out and her eyes... Shaking out of her thoughts, Lucy looked up at Natsu—meeting his dark, serious eyes.