Day -24- Supply of love has been temporarily closed forcefully

Manik's POV

Why does Nandini need a bed to sleep on? Seriously, she is literally sleeping on top of me. This girl will never change.To be honest, I am enjoying it. Hhehehhe.

"Nandu, babes get up" I whisper

"Manik...... Manik........ Manik" Nandini keeps mumbling, snuggling onto me.

"I know my name is Manik. You need not keep reminding"

"Shut up, you useless fellow. Now go, let me dream about my Manik" she rants still on top of me.

Ohhho, dreaming of me. A smirk replaces my smile

I suddenly sit up in an Indian sitting position with Nandini, who had her hands wrapped around me and legs twirled around my waist.( I feel like describing a mother carrying a child. Well, Nandini is equivalent to a child)

"Manik..." she mumbles into my chest.
"Hmmmm" I reply in my morning voice. I was still sleepy.
I close my eyes. As I am about to sleep I hear Nandini's childish voice "you know...my Manik's head is so round that I feel like a chick popping out of it. I really love ice creams, but I love Manik more than ice creams"

I wanna die. She loves me more than ice creams. Dramatic much. By the way
My head isn't round.

"Boy friend, wakey time" I say patting her face.

"Hmshhdndhdjs" she spoke in an unknown language.

A language unknown to unknown people.
I am talking shit.

"Boy friend" I call out showering her face with kisses.

A smile cute smile appeared on her face as she slowly opened her eyes.

God, I could pay a million bucks for that smile every morning..no forever

Can you be more cheesy.

"Good morning"she said rubbing her eyes. She suddenly noticed her position and hugged me.

I thought she was gonna blush. Well damn it, you are dating a sample piece.

Why am I complaining internally yet hugging her back? Because you love her.

"Are you gonna stop hugging me"? I tease.

"No" she said stubbornly.

"Last warnings to get down" I warn her.

She shakes her in a 'no'.

I suddenly stand up, carrying her on my shoulder.