I will kick your ass

This one is dedicated to friendlybini5 for being extremely friendly and supportive.
************************************
Nandini's POV

"Manik, you can't stay here for all day we need to get out"I say indicating him to open the door.

"Where did your heart go"? Manik asks dramatically.

"Oh, it just went for an afternoon walk"i let out sarcastically.

Suddenly we hear a knock followed by a group of young voices singing from the other side of the door

"Do you want a love story
I could help you with that
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away

We used to be best couples
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!

Do you want a love story?
I can still help you with thaaat

"Go away people" manik shouts like elsa from the movie.

"No no no" they sing.

"Even they watched frozen. I thought frozen was for cool people" I exclaim sadly.

" manik, please I know you're in there
Moms asking where you've been
They say, "Have hope " and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you
Just let me in

We only have each other
It's just you and me
Just let that idiot go

Do you wanna a love story?
I am better than that idiot" they continue singing.

"How dare they call me an idiot. I am going to kill them" I scream and as I am about to open the door everyone pulls me back. They pull me back and I try to open the door.

"I am fed up. Anyway why should I be angry at them. They are idiots to call me idiot. Right manik?" I say calming down and looks at Manik for answer.

"What"? All of them ask clueless about what I said.

"Ughhhhh! I am surrounded by idiots and I am standing infront of a door which has idiots on the other side" I yell frustrated.

"Kya" I hear all of them asking again.

Why are you so angry Nandini. Don't you know you are handling retarded people.

"Nothing. Its just that my life revolves around innocent idiots"I say

"Awwwww. Same to you" Manik says faking sweetness in his voice.

Idiot! Stupid
"Manik, you know I have great craving to call you manik monkey malhotra, but I do not have any intentions or reasons to insult monkeys. I have nothing against monkeys." I mock.

"You disgusting mule " Manik calls.

"You Idiot! A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.
So basically you just called my dad a donkey and my mom a horse." I shout and open the door to see girls trying to eavesdrop.

"Go away with in five seconds or I will kick your ass" I yell. Four out five of them chose to live. That means one dared to stay.

I kicked her ass. Literally.

I turn around to see everyone looking at me fearfully and some tearfully. I succeeded wonderfully.  I succeeded and exceeded my own expectations.

Manik looks a bit playfully and says sarcastically" someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin."

"Well, let me remind you Mr. Manik malhotra. I didn't wake up to very melodious voice" I again sarcastically respond.

Cool down Nandini! Smile! Why am I so angry.

"Sorry guys. I know I acted as a pissed of monkey. I should not have reacted like that"

"Don't insult the monkeys" manik mocks. I ignore his mock by rolling my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me" manik asks moving a  step closer to me.

"No,I was doing my eye exercise. Incase you didn't get my facial.expression. then it means shut the hell up." I taunt.

"Now dont even reply because, I don't care and keep your miserable face away from me " I continued shouting.

"You know you would be much more likeable if you close that hole from which your voice comes from" manik spats rudely.

"Okay, fine.  Lets do one thing. I will shut my mouth until you come and asks me to talk. You yourself will come to me" I say.

"Deal. We'll see" manik says.

"We'll see" I repeat.

Manik's  POV

After two hours

I think Nandini was right. Its so boring without her talking.  I should ask her to stop this stupid deal. I see Nandini looking at me with a smirk on her face. Self respect dude.
How does she know me so well. Its just a werk or two since our meeting.

Suddenly I get all yhese cliche blast from the past. Whenever she used to talk continuously aka all the time. She was such a chatter box.

We look at each other then turn away.

"you know, we are actually enjoying this" my dear cousins and fab four says.

Time flied slower than a paper plane.
We both are sitting on a table  facing  each other. Literally on the table. Call us crazy. Our gang is also sitting just like us staring at someone or the other.

Silence carcassed our skin like cool summer breeze. Silence was like a poison to our fun.

It lingered in the air, thick and heavy, like a blanket. Wherever I moved, that silence followed, always watching never fading. My own, personal shadow.( I just found this para on the net).

"Stop this guys! Don't you get it you can't stay silent. Manik, you can not stay without her talks and Nandini, you can not stay without talking to him" mukti shouted.

We both grumpily walked to the garden.

After a long pause, I called

"Nandu!"
No response!
"Sorry yaar" I say apologetically smiling.
I pull her closer slip my hands around her waist.

"  Don't you get it. I can't stay a minute without your talks, your rants, your smile, your voice. I am a total zero without you. I miss you. I guess I am a loser with out you" I sincerely say  removing my hand from her waist and walks away

I look up at the sky and says "maybe, I am always going to be a loser without you dad. Nandu won't be their with me all the time."

Suddenly someone hugs me from behind "you're never a loser, never were a loser, never will be a loser. Don't worry, I will always be there for you. I will always be there to pull you on your feet when you fall.  Just like you pick me up and push me to great heights. You can't get rid of me that easily."

She sits next to me as soon as I sit on the bench and puts her hand around my neck and pulls herself near me and kisses my cheek. I turn to her shocked at her bold gesture.

"I was just doing what a girlfriend was supposed to do and don't I won the deal." she says mischievously and runs away.

We have long way to go ms. Moorty.
A long beautiful journey,  which I wish never ends.