I knew you were trouble. But not this much!

" idiot! Anyways I am happy that Chandini's discharged"  manik says.
"You are an idiot" I say and drop the packet of popcorn on his head and hit his head .

"Ouch, was that my brain coming out or popcorn?" He asks

"Don't worry, you don't have a brain. So its ok" I say stepping into Manik's house which was busier than a market. The moment we stepped in, everyone became silent.

"What the hell happened to you" nyonika aunty screams.

Okay, it was justified to react like that.
How would you react if you saw your son and his friend with paint all over them. Maniks face was smudged with ice cream and head had a few popcorn. My face was smudged with something special. Cotton candy.

"Well lets just say we had a little more fun than expected which involved tieing nandu's hair to a tree and decorating me with popcorn and ice cream and her with cotton candy" manik says.

"You guys look chicken dipped in batter which is ready to be fried.lol" grandma says. Everyone chucles at her words.

"You guys go change"  nyonika aunty says.

"Okay" we both say and head towards the room.

Manik, I will change in the bathroom, you hange in here" I say.

"Why? Are you scared that you can't resist me?" He asks in a mischievous tone.

"I think I have the capability to resist a monkey" I tease.

"Oh really" he said a kissed my nape.
"You kiss stealer. Kiss chor" I accuse .

"You call that a kiss. I will show you what a real kiss feels like" he whispers in a husky voice and leans in.
He slowly brushes his lips with mine.

Why do I feel like my head will melt any time due to my blushing. He smirks seeing his affect on me. He leans closer and obviously someone had to knock the door.

Thanks to god!
"We'll continue soon"manik smirks.

My heart beat raced as if the sequel to humpty sharma has been released.

( guys the sequel is actually coming up. Its called badrinath ki dulhania)

I change and go outside still trying to fight of my blush. Manik notices my blush and smirks.

"Hi alya, how are you ?" I ask to divert the topic.

"Fine" she says.

Grandma sits next to me and asks "how are you? I heard about what your mom said" she says

"I am okay" I say.

"I know how it feels" she says.
"Its okay. Its just my mom can't handle my high brains " I joke to lighten the mood.

"Rofl" grandma says making me chuckle and i say " ikr"

(Rofl- role on the floor and laugh.
Ikr - I know right)

Suddenly I felt a group of glares from some people. It was bunty aunty and gangs daughters.

"Grandma, hi" they said.

"Hi, kamini, padmini, yamini, shalini, mohini" grandma says.

"I think, I will have a asthma attack telling all their names" grandma whispers to me making me and manik chuckle.

"Ikr. Lol" I say.

"Grandma, you know me and kamini started notebook account" yamini says proudly
"Notebook" ? I ask